Gnome Automatics Anvil F8 Regs and First Generation Fems

17E7BB58-B863-46B4-8F4F-8D2D084A6F20.jpeg

1 of my Anvil around day 40

One more, figured while i was in here id make a few updates.

So this is one of my top selling cultivars and it has been on quite the journey. I have worked this for the last 4 years here in WA to get it to be one of the most consistent lines i offer. They all pretty much look the same and get to rather decent size. They were in f3 form when i got here and now i am proud to say that they are getting ready to drop F8 offspring as well as and F7 xF7 reversal. That last step should make them pretty uniformed at this point.

I will offer them both this spring but now that she is an F8 the Regs will be in limited amounts. There will be plenty of fems to go around.

Here are a few pics of the process over the winter. This is the reversed female pollinating the BLC and the later, the bigger anvil.
View attachment 1294858View attachment 1294859View attachment 1294860View attachment 1294861View attachment 1294862

Anvil Finishing up in the back and my Cultivators Cup entries getting started. Lighting here is a LumaTek 600w Pro. If you go to their website and want a discount use FullDuplex05 to save some cash.
View attachment 1294863
Hmm anvil get tall eh?

Yep.
chopping this one tonight.
View attachment 1394836
and this one soon.
View attachment 1394837
the one in front is also an anvil. Not yet into flower.
90 days on the 2 ready to harvest.
Had grown one outside that got pretty big, but I don't remember the wieght. Just grew one inside, it was kinda a runt seedling but finally took off, I got, a little over 5 oz. I feel if I would have gotten a better start I could have gotten more.

Anvil fem, sprouted about 8 weeks ago. Germinated in final medium and container. Topped her at 5th node and cleared all growth underneath the 3rd node. Indoor 2x2, organic soil grow, 10 gallon Grassroots fabric container. :smoking:
IMG_5612.jpg
IMG_5610.jpg

Back