Gnome Automatics Anvil F8 Regs and First Generation Fems

My anvil is coming along. Pretty sure she needs some manganese. Looks like all the manganese deficiency pics out there. Starting from the top. Bottom/middle is still green. Buds fattening with purple goodness.

Bit the bullet and nabbed a bluelab soil probe just to be sure, sure. Wasn't super confident in my Accurate8 clone. Soil is 6.4, good.

So I added a little manganese sulfate and watered in. Let's see.

Also nabbed a pack of the Blackstrap breeders pack. Gonna drop one of those bad boys when it arrives.

Same. Hopefully get 'em this week -- though with the current state of USPS who knows.
Rock on! I think I snagged the last pack. Probably going to learn reversals just to keep this one around longer.

I’m chopping my Anvil today, on Day 94. I made a lot of mistakes but she hung in there.

3C74EEFC-C8B0-4A27-BD76-1C6EC96347DC.jpeg

I’m chopping my Anvil today, on Day 94. I made a lot of mistakes but she hung in there.

View attachment 1379268
They certainly take their time. I grew one outside for about 100 days and have on inside that is 54 days and it only started stretching about 10 days ago. But, they are definitely worth it

Same. Hopefully get 'em this week -- though with the current state of USPS who knows.

It would take me way less than a half a day to DRIVE to DC. USPS will take a fucking week. Trash.

It would take me way less than a half a day to DRIVE to DC. USPS will take a fucking week. Trash.
USPS has been intentionally hamstrung. Prior to DeJoy taking the helm the USPS was crushing it with First Class and Priority.

Back