Gnome Automatics Anvil ????

I’d love to give them a go mate. I need some new exotics as the last we’re lost in the move. All my unique plants were left behind as I moved to the cost before they finished. Including my heirloom tigers tom

I Did have Tiger Toms... :pass: ..not sure if they survived the flood...but I'll check..

Over here they use different toms for different jobs/cooking...so it is not unusual to see 10 plus varieties on each veg stall.
I buy 1 or 2 of each....taste test..and if I like them dry some seed.

I have an Excellent simple method...:pass:..smear a small amount of pulp on kitchen paper..5 or 6 seeds..spread them out.
Dry..
Then cut the lump of paper/seed out bury in a pot with an inch of soil over..and water...:biggrin:

I Could be wrong..winter brain on...:pass:...but me bell is ringing saying we had the Breeder on AFN and all the Testers got hermie probs...
so I'll knock this through to RP..see if anyone else remeber..and with you growing them..you'll know soon enough...
Let me go Hunt...

I was Wrong..... :headbang: ..it was Med Man we had tested and failed....:pass:

I Did have Tiger Toms... :pass: ..not sure if they survived the flood...but I'll check..

Over here they use different toms for different jobs/cooking...so it is not unusual to see 10 plus varieties on each veg stall.
I buy 1 or 2 of each....taste test..and if I like them dry some seed.

I have an Excellent simple method...:pass:..smear a small amount of pulp on kitchen paper..5 or 6 seeds..spread them out.
Dry..
Then cut the lump of paper/seed out bury in a pot with an inch of soil over..and water...:biggrin:
Shit I thought you were having canna seed germ issues. I do the exact same on a paper towel for my tomatoes. Works like a charm, and even if there is a little paper towel in the hole with the planted seed it holds a touch of moisture to help the germ process.

on the chili’s I sent, should be 7-10 days for the germ. Tabasco is a hearty germinator and it carried well into the cross. I really really think you’ll like them. The farmers here did as well as the co-ops for food.

that’s what I have done at the farmers market here. There are a good deal of local organic non-gmo varieties to chose from and I’ve collected seed over the last couple years from acclimated toms. I’m just pissed I lost my tigers. They have a leaf abnormality I’ve never seen and really, really pissy about it.

I’m just pissed I lost my tigers. They have a leaf abnormality I’ve never seen and really, really pissy about it.

any of these what your after ?

@InTheSeed here is some anvil currently being grown under my direction to an apprentice. He’s never grown before other than toms and peppers.
Helped him build his tent setup. And what mediums to get for growing them.
he’s running a 4x4 and two mars hydro T-1000 led boards. I like what I’m seeing from these lamps.
He’s also my brother, so it was only fitting I obi-wan’d him.

@Mossy this is a really good example of what they’ll do in 3 and 5 gal pots.
Oh and @Mossy hes no where near as hairy. He’s actually complete opposite :crying:

6928F16A-FCD8-4F5D-850C-7A654CE0BD4D.jpeg
E3E7E7B3-B7ED-4CF5-AEE0-2BE6349438C7.jpeg
4E8ED4BC-1153-4EA6-B7CE-0BD067ADDB31.jpeg
876E8DE6-3029-4989-B3AB-1E7634E8175B.jpeg
2FF476ED-A3A8-438D-83E2-D59BFA364EA4.jpeg
1F248A8A-267E-4AD0-A15E-8B46A67A0990.jpeg
C5E30369-241F-4085-8905-8CDA5C940E52.jpeg

@Waira i saw you sneaking in. I owe you a catch up.

Last edited:
some anvil currently being grown under my direction to an apprentice. He’s never grown before other than toms and peppers.

That is Perfect Training IMO..I keep saying if you can grow a tomato/pepper/geranium :watering:..you can grow cannabis.

All the ones I've seen have be Stocky...:pass:..he Looks as if he has them under control..they are gleaming good health and phatness...:d5:

Shit I thought you were having canna seed germ issues. I do the exact same on a paper towel for my tomatoes. Works like a charm, and even if there is a little paper towel in the hole with the planted seed it holds a touch of moisture to help the germ process.

Aye...canna germ issues....:headbang:...I have no such probs with me tommies....:pass:..
Tomatoes go Feral here...I had a 20 ft square patch that grew out of recycled dish water...:biggrin:

Oh and @Mossy hes no where near as hairy. He’s actually complete opposite :crying:

:vibe: Genetic traits...Infinitely Fascinating...they really make me Brain click...
I even Type the Grandchildren..
We've got a Moss dominant..an Other family dominant..and a mixed cross....:crying:...and I make my first impression by the shape of their heads when they are Born...same as canna crosses......did I say Obsession...?

:pass: It is Spot on so far....

Do you see any correlation between the depth of the leaf colour and the med effect..or any Bud Test results....?
Personal theory ticking.......:pass:

You need to have a Word with the Tent Tattooist...your Bro's tent is an advert..waiting to happen..with the colours he is showing...people are going to be Looking...might as well tell them Where to Look...:headbang:

Flipping Northern lights has reinstated the Sati side to the Line again...:doh:..my patio was Extremes last summer...that is why I crossed Out again..:nono:

I had her stood next to a freebie cross as she started showing...
Then I moved her next to some Giggle...and realised straight away where she got it from....:nono:...

I Wanted the Incense from the Northern Lights addition...I got the Dominant Pineapple/pink bud Northern Lights cross most people Love..but I didn't..

sigh...it Looks as if it is Dominating...fight it or out cross..I chose the out cross..
Knocking my ALF#5 (Giggle Juice) back to a White Cross..White Widow..gave me the New Dragon.. :pass: ...so the cross itself bodes Well..
:bighug: Aunty, FD,... @InTheSeed :toke: --- :smokeout:

:smoking: Here I am questing for Pineapple, and there you are fighting it off! :haha: .... huh, I've never heard of NL showing that aroma profile, might it be from the early works of it?
I feel your :wall: on the pheno' lottery,... I get the weird ones all the time! last season it was the Skunk Specials, both the sweet fruity/candy pheno's, no skunk/cat pee even though the odds strongly favor that according to Female... Dinafem Orange Juice and PAK were strikes too: no orange, no pineapple in the PAK (that plant was a turd) though I'm thinking more and more this is sloppy breeding....
FD has already said what I was gonna-- Bobby's Widow :wiz: --- Have you seen the pics? :woody: Rich colors under crushed glass trichomes! You can't get a better match IMO, family genes in there already.... Weren't you also looking to remix-in some of the DC as well?

something I’ve been doing, and I think it’s helped. I of course let the plant go for a while beyond it’s maturity. Then harvest and hang dry without removing anything, maybe some visible damaged leaves, but that’s it. I stopped removing them from the wet plant. Let the flower dry over the typical 7-10 days. Honestly over dry.
Then harvest the seed from the dry flower and let sit a good two weeks and then hit the fridge, then freezer. I’m seeing 98% on average with rates.
I hate to hear you’re still having issues with that. I’ve noticed the dragon carries a heavy shell too. They tend to be hard to crack
Dude, you get the most consistently fab' seeds I see here, hands down! Well shaped, color dense, beefy,... IS it true that OD grown seeds get harder cases? ...That too much Ca and Si during formation contributes to iron tough cases? ... These Lamby's from my mate are huge seeds, notoriously hard cases too; I found that roughing them up along the seams works well to help bust open.. I'm talking taking a fingernail board to them here, none of this little scuffy biz! treat them like Lotus seeds...
I’m gonna say there is something hiding in ALF. I’ve been looking for a sati auto and I’ve seen hints of it in every F1 gen I cross to anvil or ALF. Especially mixing in the Durban. I’ve got two that are structured like anvil but are super slow to flower. Showing the sati side. Flowers and spindly like a sativa and there is a new terp profile on them. The incense smell has faded to licorice. Which im digging.
More :wiz: !.... I thought it might be the distant but present Thai in them?
incense to licorice,... I've read this 3 times now from different sources, so there a "thing" going on there IMO,...:eyebrows:
Awesome and I can’t wait to see what they do for you. They should be nice and flavorful with some heat. I need to make a sauce from them but it gets too cool at night here for a bumper crop. I need to in them indoor again to make some
:hothot: I still want some powder and a few seeds maybe... I can try to hurt my fire-tongue brother!

@InTheSeed here is some anvil currently being grown under my direction to an apprentice. He’s never grown before other than toms and peppers.
Helped him build his tent setup. And what mediums to get for growing them.
he’s running a 4x4 and two mars hydro T-1000 led boards. I like what I’m seeing from these lamps.
He’s also my brother, so it was only fitting I obi-wan’d him.

Oh and @Mossy hes no where near as hairy. He’s actually complete opposite

:crying: you got all the family Neaderthal genes you say? :vibe: no wonder you like it cold! :rofl:

:spels: very nice work with your bro-tato chip, Sensei FD -:bow: I miss eye-humping those girls around here anymore!:rofl:
Q-boards I'm sold on... so many excellent grows here, less intensity issues too. I especially like the lesser shadowing they produce, so between a nice 2x2 'board and a couple COB's for the sides and height flexibility I think the 4x2 tent will be rocking better than ever... I'm looking at the Spider-Farm SF-1000....
Which reminds me FD, how did the Durban turn out? And the Siberian rudi, and did you get a chance to try making fem's of anything yet?

FD has already said what I was gonna-- Bobby's Widow :wiz: --- Have you seen the pics? :woody: Rich colors under crushed glass trichomes! You can't get a better match IMO, family genes in there already.... Weren't you also looking to remix-in some of the DC as well?

Bobby was my First Black on White cross.. :pass: Most of my Pet Names are Trait Hints..to Remind me what I want to Chase in a cross..:biggrin:

Bobbys was for Bobby Robson..Newcastle United manager...Black and White...:headbang:..Home Team

1579846546419.png

She was to Finish as the Black leafed girl with the denser DC trics...the one I have here now is Mainly JEM..with the White Line trics..widow or russian..IMO..
So...we are on track...
Which photos @Waira ..
FD's or mine....?

1579847101157.png

1579847352808.png

On the NL Moms I got..

1579847765783.png

I was After the Incense..I got the high Acid one...people describe it as Pineapple...a known/liked NL trait..unfortunately for my Nose..it smelled of acid vomit and was quite repellent...:pass:

Germing more of the Original NL photos to See what it contained..I also got this...

1579848040319.png

:yoinks: I Should have Know then...:crying:..but hey...Plod On......
She is Nicknamed Giggle Juice to remind me that she has a Brilliant Hippy High/Giggly pheno in there...my kind of Irresistable....:pass:

Ironically...the girls have just been on lock down so the TV/Net guy could do some repairs..and one of the Ugliest sati ones I have.turns out to be Incense...

IMG_9455.JPG

But look how Sati Ugly she is...:nono:

Attachments

• IMG_9481.JPG
    IMG_9481.JPG
    505.2 KB · Views: 65
Back