Gnome Automatics Anvil ????

I think @Mossy mentioned these genetics should be easy enough for your granny to grow because that is who needs the meds.
This granny is growing another Anvil in 5 liters of supersoil , with some amendments added at the start of flower. This strain couldn’t be easier or more forgiving .

@BCBudlady :pass: ..yup..

Inexperience made me grab the first grow canna book up at a head shop....and it was so complicated I put it down and just got on with it.

If you can grow a tomato..you can grow your own meds...and that is how complicated growing cannabis should be...:watering:

If you feel like Pampering them..they will respond..but not essential.
I hate fussy plants......................or fussy kids......:crying:

A definite cal-mag issue, due to my cobs, but she’s on cruise control for the remainder of her like.

Or..you have a JEM dominant...:headbang:...they were Known to be cal/mag hogs...
If I spot yellowing leaves in one of mine I Think ha..JEM dominant....:pass:

Stunning...:headbang:..I Love the Balance on the full plant shot...better the balance..better the plant/cross....

Is she purple black..or coal black...?
Not sure if it is the light bu close up she is looking purple..bu the full plant shot she looks more the grey/coal black..?

@BCBudlady :pass: ..yup..

Inexperience made me grab the first grow canna book up at a head shop....and it was so complicated I put it down and just got on with it.

If you can grow a tomato..you can grow your own meds...and that is how complicated growing cannabis should be...:watering:

If you feel like Pampering them..they will respond..but not essential.
I hate fussy plants......................or fussy kids......:crying:

Or..you have a JEM dominant...:headbang:...they were Known to be cal/mag hogs...
If I spot yellowing leaves in one of mine I Think ha..JEM dominant....:pass:

Stunning...:headbang:..I Love the Balance on the full plant shot...better the balance..better the plant/cross....

Is she purple black..or coal black...?
Not sure if it is the light bu close up she is looking purple..bu the full plant shot she looks more the grey/coal black..?
Funny you ask about the color. She looks completely black, then I see some flecks of purple out the buds. Kind of two toned. Yup, a little JEM dom. Nice deep green leaves with very little N. I just took down two JEMs last month, and one definitely had a Sati lean. Never know what’s going to come through. She got tall... Wish I had some pics.
I’m just thrilled to have more JEM seeds to play with. They might have some play in the breeding closet this Fall. Hubby gonna be thrilled with the fan noise in our bedroom.
Anvil is quite uniform in structure. This is the smallest pot she’s grown in, to intentionally jam one more plant in. I’m low on the sleep GD. .Currently have a multipot at about 15 days, just waiting on sex, should yield a bigger plant or couple similar to this one.

Wow, just a beautiful plant @BCBudlady . I don't think I have ever seen something black and thought "that is just beautiful" before. But that's the reaction I have to the picture of your plant.

Can you tell me what size pot and corresponding finished plant size you've had for these Anvils. Do some planning for the spring growout and trying not to overcrowd. Thanks!

Wow, just a beautiful plant @BCBudlady . I don't think I have ever seen something black and thought "that is just beautiful" before. But that's the reaction I have to the picture of your plant.

Can you tell me what size pot and corresponding finished plant size you've had for these Anvils. Do some planning for the spring growout and trying not to overcrowd. Thanks!
Hey @Seymourbud, thanks for the kind words. These Anvils can get big in bigger containers. To control size, I’ve started two or three in a three gallon and wait until sex and cull the males. Leaving two females in a three gallon of soil will yield 2ft plants. A single female in a 3 gallon and expect a 3ft plant. About 3-4 feet in a 5 gallon.
The most common color is a deep dark purple ime, but black and deep graphite grey and reds occur too. Thus one is mostly black with newer buds purplish, and a less typical fruity nose to her.
Love this cultivar!!

Thanks for the info. Exactly what I was looking for. Do you find that specific (colored) phenos are more nighttime knockout then others (say, the black pheno are better meds then the purple or red phenos)?

Thanks for the info. Exactly what I was looking for. Do you find that specific (colored) phenos are more nighttime knockout then others (say, the black pheno are better meds then the purple or red phenos)?
To be honest, I’ve not found a difference in the red/purple/black phenos as I convert most to GD, using all three . It’s a strain without lots of psycho activity... easy to shut things down at the end i if the day. The only two other stains to help with that are 24Ct and SN purple oheno. Always searching . The GoldWidow CBD is also helpful.

Agree with both the 24 Carat and the SNPP as being fantastic nighttime meds. I am hoping the NL CBD from Stickman might also become a staple of my nightime medicine chest. I will begin testing the 24 Carat x Stone Dragon (Sleeping Dragon is the working name) sometime in mid to late April. I have two phenos that I plan to take to 85 days before chop. I have to admit that the search for just the right meds has become almost as fun as the grow and harvest. Thanks!

Agree with both the 24 Carat and the SNPP as being fantastic nighttime meds. I am hoping the NL CBD from Stickman might also become a staple of my nightime medicine chest. I will begin testing the 24 Carat x Stone Dragon (Sleeping Dragon is the working name) sometime in mid to late April. I have two phenos that I plan to take to 85 days before chop. I have to admit that the search for just the right meds has become almost as fun as the grow and harvest. Thanks!
StickMan’s NLCBD is special and I incorporate into various extracts. Smoked, she’s a relaxing chill stone but not a night ender... might be the CBD Haze.

I owe many reply’s in here and will follow up. If I show you why I’ve been busy will you forgive me

prepping for year two. New heavier duty cover. Proper u-channel and wire locks.

91DC1A68-6669-47DB-8C76-81C8855C24C6.jpeg
C362D840-1A1D-46D5-AFFE-5657A723E9C6.jpeg

Back