Gnome Automatics Anyone have any ideas on next restock?

Looking to pick up anvil. Was wondering if anyone knew when and where that would be stocked next.

Thank you!
Noticed on IG that a restock is in progress. Check out hembragenetics, OES, and DCSeedExchange. I know he is making fems!!!

Noticed on IG that a restock is in progress. Check out hembragenetics, OES, and DCSeedExchange. I know he is making fems!!!
I've never ordered from any of those seed banks are there any you recommend?

I've never ordered from any of those seed banks are there any you recommend?
I’ve used both DCSE and OES. I don’t think DC takes credit cards. Either is fine. Hembra might have a few of FD’s offerings... I think they are friends.

I've used DCSE a bunch, they're very solid but you have to use an e-check or mail money. No issues for me after four orders.

evening, sorry for the delay everyone. I have been busy over the winter but i come with good news. Restocks are on the way!!

There will be two releases this spring and they are right around the corner. Shooting for a beginning and mid April release.
This will also be the first time that i off fems as well. Anvil and a new cross called Black Strap. There will be more detail to black strap in another thread.

Ill come in here and notify before the release hits, they will be with DC seed exchange, Seeds Here Now, Hembra Genetics Collection, Regenerative Seed Co, DC seed in Aus, and Probably Cosmic Laughter in Ireland. Still working out the details for Ireland.

I will be offering a very limited release of Anvil F8 and they will only be available through DC Seed Exchange.

Will be watching for that Black Strap to drop through seeds here now.

Back