Grow Room Lightray Diffuser

Babalouie

Forest Doc
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
NYC Diesel, OG Kush, Canna-Cheese, Vidamints
Has anyone else tried this diffuser attachment? I use the Phototone app and like it. So when I saw them advertise this diffuser attachment wanted to support them and pick it up. I tried it last night and the DLI read 2x as high compared to the printer paper one I've been using. Paper reading at 24, Lightray at 60. Paper at 38, Lightray at 80.

The paper has served me well. While I was expecting different numbers these seem WAY different.

Anyone have experience using the attachment?

Same here. I get about double what I did with the paper. I never checked the weight of the printer paper, so it could be thicker than called for. image.jpg

Same, i dont know the weight of my paper. I just grabbed a piece from the printer and have use the same strip since.

Fir the moment im going to use the paper since i know the numbers that have worked well. At the same time checking with the adapter.

Next run ill start out with the adapter numbers. Maybe i’ve been blasting the girls… :doh: but i doubt it. Still a nice app though!

My kids iphone got the same readings as my android, and she didnt use a filter. I use this app religiously, but have no clue how accurate it is.

My kids iphone got the same readings as my android, and she didnt use a filter. I use this app religiously, but have no clue how accurate it is.
I have an old android in a drawer, You’ve got me curious. Will do both apple and android with paper (I’ll go to wallyworld and get the right stuff) and with the diffuser. See what kind of readings I get.

I have an old android in a drawer, You’ve got me curious. Will do both apple and android with paper (I’ll go to wallyworld and get the right stuff) and with the diffuser. See what kind of readings I get.
I get a msg to remove filter on my android if i accidently block my camera lens.

Back