APK F3 Run

Hey @Old Sage Seeds do you have a strain info blurb available for the APK and Miracle Nuggets? Trying to organize my collection and get all my info organized as well lol

The organization struggle is is real!

Here is the APK details.
Name: Acid Patch Kids (APK)
Generation: F
Sex: Regula
Type: Autoflowe
Parentage: Purple Microdot x Sweet N Sou

Description
-Growth: Medium height 2-4 ft. (depending on grow style and pot size). Leaf tucking and LST highly encouraged to create an even canopy. Finishes in about 80-90 days (3 gallon pot)
-Aroma: Flintstone Vitamins, citrus, berries, and a hint of gas
-Effect: A bit of a creeper, but she hits hard. Usually described as happy, uplifting, euphoric, spacey.

As for the Miracle Nuggets.that is a cross between Night Owl's Miracle Berry and Strawberry Nuggets from Meph.
we only had a few of these treated, but they tend to be on the shorter side and the smell/taste lean to the sweet berry side. Definitely let me know if you grow this one out. I'd love the feedback.

Have a good one :toke:

The organization struggle is is real!

Here is the APK details.
Name: Acid Patch Kids (APK)
Generation: F
Sex: Regula
Type: Autoflowe
Parentage: Purple Microdot x Sweet N Sou

Description
-Growth: Medium height 2-4 ft. (depending on grow style and pot size). Leaf tucking and LST highly encouraged to create an even canopy. Finishes in about 80-90 days (3 gallon pot)
-Aroma: Flintstone Vitamins, citrus, berries, and a hint of gas
-Effect: A bit of a creeper, but she hits hard. Usually described as happy, uplifting, euphoric, spacey.

As for the Miracle Nuggets.that is a cross between Night Owl's Miracle Berry and Strawberry Nuggets from Meph.
we only had a few of these treated, but they tend to be on the shorter side and the smell/taste lean to the sweet berry side. Definitely let me know if you grow this one out. I'd love the feedback.

Have a good one :toke:
Thanks so much! I'll be getting to it eventually lol but having the info really helps with deciding what to run :rofl:

How can you expect them to breed without genitals?

Life-Finds-A-Way.png

Back