APK F3 Run

Oh shoot. Well, still was a neat watch along. Pretty cool stuff to get as an addition to an order. I'd be pleased, in fact I think I may have one or two labeled as APK. I didn't realize they were yours!

Oh shoot. Well, still was a neat watch along. Pretty cool stuff to get as an addition to an order. I'd be pleased, in fact I think I may have one or two labeled as APK. I didn't realize they were yours!

Oh cool! Those will be APK F2. I was giving them out as freebies for a bit. If you end up growing them, please send me some pics. And remember they are regs, not fem.

I'm going to try to do better documenting my breeding moving forward. Thanks for stopping by!

The 3 I grew out were all females. Turned out pretty good and wish I'd done bigger pots.
20220318_081404.jpg

I found a couple seeds in my flower room so it looks like I might end up with some unexpected crosses. Just pulled a beautiful seed off the Pino Noir that I am pretty stoked about. That Pino Noir is something else. :baked:

@Bill.de.Cat Thanks for sharing! How was the smell, flavor, effect, etc.?
Wish I could remember better but.....a lil fruity with citrus undertone..indica prevalent effect ( 2 puff guy so rarely couchlocked) but it could and probably would induce lock down. Definatly a great freebie and doubt anyone would mind buying them as all 3 had similar structure and height. Could see they would be great for a SOG tent in 1 or 2 gallon pots. Almost wishing I hadn't gifted the 5 pack from the 2nd order.

Wish I could remember better but.....a lil fruity with citrus undertone..indica prevalent effect ( 2 puff guy so rarely couchlocked) but it could and probably would induce lock down. Definatly a great freebie and doubt anyone would mind buying them as all 3 had similar structure and height. Could see they would be great for a SOG tent in 1 or 2 gallon pots. Almost wishing I hadn't gifted the 5 pack from the 2nd order.
No good deed... huh:shrug:

Might be good for SOG, but give them enough space and they also can get really big! Here is a picture of harvest day for one of the last ones I grew in my old No-till setup.

APK f2 Side.jpg

APK f2 top.jpg

PXL_20210927_191925445 v2.jpg

Back