Arizer Extreme or..?

PaxtonTrips

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Looking for a vape for home. Will be primarily using CBD flower or some mix of CBD and homegrown buds. Do I need to know anything about vaping CBD? Haven’t smoked in a long time, and I’m hoping a mixture of the CBD and regular buds will help with pain and anxiety. Is there a better desktop vape or semi portable I should be looking at in that price range?

It's a bit more but I really like the Mighty vape

Looking for a vape for home. Will be primarily using CBD flower or some mix of CBD and homegrown buds. Do I need to know anything about vaping CBD? Haven’t smoked in a long time, and I’m hoping a mixture of the CBD and regular buds will help with pain and anxiety. Is there a better desktop vape or semi portable I should be looking at in that price range?
I have 2 different models I couldnt recommend it more for flower. I is the best bang for your buck. I have smoked sooooooooooooooooo many balloons with those its sick lol. You have 3 ways to use is. You can bag it, or hit it with the whip. You can even turn fan on when using whip, not sure why you would but you can. Not sure how the volcano is better, other than their mouthpiece but I could buy 3 extremes for the cost of 1 Volcano. The 1 downside is I haven't found a way to use concentrates in it. But if using flower it gets an 11 from me lol!

1 thing I would I do is find what temp cbd vapes at. THC-CBD is 317°-357°f over 400°f you start to combust not vape. Good thing we have Google hahaha. Good luck bud if you have more questions on the extreme let me know. Stay lifted.

Last edited:
I'd avoid the mighty unless you get the med version, otherwise you're inhaling heated aluminum.

@Mcdee I was planning on getting an Airizer Extreme for the 420 sales, but I'm not working right now because of the pandemic and money is uncertain.

I'd avoid the mighty unless you get the med version, otherwise you're inhaling heated aluminum.

@Mcdee I was planning on getting an Airizer Extreme for the 420 sales, but I'm not working right now because of the pandemic and money is uncertain.
Aluminum doesn't off gas. What would you be inhaling from heated aluminum?

I hear ya, there are bigger issues for now.

Going with the Arizer Extreme. Thanks y’all!

Make sure to get a DDave mod... takes the Extreme Q / VTower to a much better level. I'd also buy spare ballons and whips tubbing.

Back