Indoor Sad, disappointed but happy...

temperature and humidity control go a long way homie - good luck!

easiest concentrate I ever made is "deth rum" - leftovers from the volcano soaked in 151.

let it sit for a long time, strain it, drink it. half a shot is a ripper! this is with just junk/throw away after vaping.
Yeah but this is possible because you must have an acceptable powerful weed - as I explained mine is very weak (I only assume it's because of the extreme heat conditions I had)...

The easiest edible method is to make unstrained oil pills, or to use unstrained oils to make cookies.
First the herb must be decarbed, and 40 min @ 240 F is what most people do, but I use Ardent Lift or Ardent FX.
Here's the recipe I use to make 100 size 00 capsules, each containing about 25 mg THC, assuming good 16% thc herb.
To get better absorption, grind the decarbed herb to fine powder, or use a device like Magical Butter Machine or Ongrok machine that works the same , but is a bit smaller.

(15 g Decarbed Herb) + (62 g AnyOil) + (15 g Lecithin) = 100*Pills. (Olive is my favorite oil)
There is no universally accepted infusion time or temp.
MBM's recommended 160 F for 1 hr works well, and a few days of sitting thereafter will improve absorption.

A wide opening dropper will be needed
Amazon product
to put the thick oil into size 00 capsules
Amazon product
that can be filled using a holder like this one
Amazon product

The oil should be hot to the touch, or it might be too thick to put into caps.

Beakers and a scale are also very useful:
Amazon product
Amazon product

Knowing that 1 gram of the oil contains about 25 mg thc allows any cookie recipe to be used to make cookies of about any strength.
I also make slightly stronger pills using 1.33 times the above pill amounts.

I prefer tincture, but it's so much work.

Yes exactly that :"assuming good 16% thc herb"
I can't go anywhere with any extraction with my poorly thc charged herb...
I did ethanol extraction in the past - my concern today is growing some thc !! lol
Oh I have an Ardent FX too, it's very useful.

I'm assuming that my failure this time is due to extreme heat.
But it could be genetics also I imagine...
OG kush stayed very small and weak, same for wedding glue.
Gorilla cookie was huge with massive nugs, but it is so weak it is unbelievable...
So for my next grow I'll have to ask for a really strong strain - I'll grow them in March, I hope t° will be more acceptable...

mephisto
rocbudinc

Great high thc genetics if thats what youre after

buildasoil.com is having a black friday sale.. good stuff there... have a look at their build a flower and craft blend

GL and get well soon :salute:

mephisto
rocbudinc

Great high thc genetics if thats what youre after

buildasoil.com is having a black friday sale.. good stuff there... have a look at their build a flower and craft blend

GL and get well soon :salute:
Thank you sir.
I need to buy seeds from Europe - I'll ask to Dutch passion (can't remember his name, sorry).
About growing medium I used Biotabs in biobizz light mix, it worked well.

Yes exactly that :"assuming good 16% thc herb"
I can't go anywhere with any extraction with my poorly thc charged herb...
I did ethanol extraction in the past - my concern today is growing some thc !! lol
Oh I have an Ardent FX too, it's very useful.
There are two reasons to not strain out the herb: (1) easier (2) potency is left behind in strained out material and the liquid surrounding it, which I'd guess is about 20%.

There are two reasons to not strain out the herb: (1) easier (2) potency is left behind in strained out material and the liquid surrounding it, which I'd guess is about 20%.
Sorry, I don't get it - you need to strain the mix alcohol/herb, in order to get extract, right ?
At least it's what I did in the past, with herb I bought and it was potent).

Thank you sir.
I need to buy seeds from Europe - I'll ask to Dutch passion (can't remember his name, sorry).
About growing medium I used Biotabs in biobizz light mix, it worked well.
twenty20 mendocino and ethos genetics are well worth a look nothing but quality :headbang: also you could add some uvb lighting into your tent for the last two week of the grow its suppose to help bump the % up a couple of notches the biotabs are also great stuff

twenty20 mendocino and ethos genetics are well worth a look nothing but quality :headbang: also you could add some uvb lighting into your tent for the last two week of the grow its suppose to help bump the % up a couple of notches the biotabs are also great stuff
Next grow I also really need to manage an acceptable temp for drying... I'm quite sure that all the good stuff evaporated with so much heat...
Thanks for the head up, I'll check them.
Biotabs is great, just watch the plants grow lol !
I was happy to succeed in harvesting some nice plants (but 3 very small out of 4) thanks to biotabs, but what a disappointment to realize that they barely got me high...

Back