Auto Seeds Australian seeds

I think theseedbazaar ships to Australia. Not 100% sure on that though. I'd email them. I know they ship internationally. As far as autoflowers go on there it's currently only mosca, who's supposed to be a real good breeder but I haven't grown any of his yet. Night Owl should be having a release on there around 4/18

gday,
thanks for the reply, I would be very wary of trying to get anything thru customs in 2023 that is a mugs game.
I think theseedbazaar ships to Australia. Not 100% sure on that though. I'd email them. I know they ship internationally. As far as autoflowers go on there it's currently only mosca, who's supposed to be a real good breeder but I haven't grown any of his yet. Night Owl should be having a release on there around 4/18
be

no shit. not at all interested in playing that game.

thanks 4 ur reply

If you do manage to get seeds, perhaps investing in some STS spray so you can reverse and make your own. Could be a permanent solution.

One of the vendors here, Twenty20 Mendocino, make a nice STS kit for reversing a plant for pollen and making your own seeds. I don't know if Etsy ships to AUS but perhaps you can find something similar if they don't. Just an idea! Good luck.

The dream . getting Auto seeds here in Australia . not yet . The best way is to pay for -- international express post -- and keep away from Big known company's and locations , customs are on to it , another big reason is customs have more time to check incoming freight by air due to the big down turn in international inbound tourists . @johnsmithjones I may be able to help you out with some seeds . Pm me if you want . :thumbsup:

If you do manage to get seeds, perhaps investing in some STS spray so you can reverse and make your own. Could be a permanent solution.

One of the vendors here, Twenty20 Mendocino, make a nice STS kit for reversing a plant for pollen and making your own seeds. I don't know if Etsy ships to AUS but perhaps you can find something similar if they don't. Just an idea! Good luck.

I just learnt something new.... I'll definitely give it a go if I can get my hands on some beans. cheers

Back