Bearhill Seeds Auto Blk Dog

Great job u better hope she finishes before the loki’s Hit their stretch lol or get another tent haha. You also better have a bunch of empty jars waiting.
I'm glad I'm in a stoner band, with lots of stoner friends... I'm one of those "can't sell the sacred" types when it comes to bud... I'll give it away, But refuse to sell it.
Sooo...a couple vacuum sealed turkey bags are all I'll need for about a month lol.
I've got a roughly 1000 square foot space I can use if my tent gets too crowded, But I'd have to figure out how to control the smell...

I'm glad I'm in a stoner band, with lots of stoner friends... I'm one of those "can't sell the sacred" types when it comes to bud... I'll give it away, But refuse to sell it.
Sooo...a couple vacuum sealed turkey bags are all I'll need for about a month lol.
I've got a roughly 1000 square foot space I can use if my tent gets too crowded, But I'd have to figure out how to control the smell...
Get another tent lol. Designated battle tent.

I was thinking of doing that, And how I'd justify buying a 10'x10' tent, more lights and another inline fan... To my wife I mean.
Don’t tell her forgiveness is easier then permission. Tell her in the long run it was the smart thing to do.
Edit: after she finds out tell her it’s the smart thing.

I'm having trouble getting pics to upload right now.
I had to raise my lights to keep big girl out of them.
Little girl looks like she has 2 weeks Left, 3 weeks max.

IF the pictures load, Here's how the smaller girl is looking. I might get 2 grams from her in the end. You've really gotta look for it, but her main cola is in the first picture.
littlegirlishiding.jpg
20190114_180208.jpg

And big girl is still in preflower.
Hopefully the other two pictures load.
Okay, here we go:
BlkDogPreflower.jpg

Ok, so only one picture loaded from those. She should be covered in the white "buttons" by Feb 1st.
I forgot to measure tonight, but it looks like she put on another 2" inches of height since yesterday.

Big girl is a little droopy today because I fell asleep on the couch and forgot to water her last night, but asides from that, everything is looking good. She's in Early flower.
If the pics will upload, You'll be able to see her.
...and there are no pics tonight, it looks like.

Big girl is 52" tall as of an hour ago. She measures a little over 32"x32" wide.
20190119_063751.jpg
20190118_214129.jpg

The girl's got twice the flower sites my 1/2lb GG4 had, So this is very promising.

Back