Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry in Plagron Coco

Reaction score
Hello it's time to Grow a DP Bean again :yay:the last Plant i have Grown are 2 years Ago it was the "Auto Colorado Cookies" but i have Grown i in 2014 the "Blue Auto Mazar" on my Balcony and it was one of the Best Weed i have ever Grwon.

Fist i want to Grow the Original BB from Short but i try it later this Year now i will Grow the Auto Version of her und 2 x 55 Watt Cob LEDs. As the medium i am very Happy with Coco and the General Hydroponics 3 Part Nutrients very great stuff.. I will Grow only 1 BB so everything needs to be perfekt and i am sure it is :wiz:

Medium will be "Plagron Coco" and the container at first a Beer Cup for 5-7 Days than i go with 15 Liter "Superroot Airpot" I will Grow her for 18 Hours the comple Grow.

My Favo Germination Technique in Rootcubes and direct in her Container filled with Coco.... Why everyone makes it so complicated with other Methods :D i belive everything needs to be easy as possible why taking the risk to damage the Roots from the Baby Plant. With my method the Plant is out in 5 Days from now let us count .... With other methods i never see so quick Germination.

AUTO BLUEBERRY :toke:
IMG_20190523_014017.jpg

Hello it's time to Grow a DP Bean again :yay:the last Plant i have Grown are 2 years Ago it was the "Auto Colorado Cookies" but i have Grown i in 2014 the "Blue Auto Mazar" on my Balcony and it was one of the Best Weed i have ever Grwon.

Fist i want to Grow the Original BB from Short but i try it later this Year now i will Grow the Auto Version of her und 2 x 55 Watt Cob LEDs. As the medium i am very Happy with Coco and the General Hydroponics 3 Part Nutrients very great stuff.. I will Grow only 1 BB so everything needs to be perfekt and i am sure it is :wiz:

Medium will be "Plagron Coco" and the container at first a Beer Cup for 5-7 Days than i go with 15 Liter "Superroot Airpot" I will Grow her for 18 Hours the comple Grow.

My Favo Germination Technique in Rootcubes and direct in her Container filled with Coco.... Why everyone makes it so complicated with other Methods :D i belive everything needs to be easy as possible why taking the risk to damage the Roots from the Baby Plant. With my method the Plant is out in 5 Days from now let us count .... With other methods i never see so quick Germination.

AUTO BLUEBERRY :toke:
View attachment 1062623

Awesome bro. I'm along for the ride. We'll be parallel growing Auto Blueberry :d5:. Same age too. What date is day 1 for you? Mine is the 23rd.

I had a brainfart and thought your seed had sprouted in your picture :smoking:

Hahahaha :D nope the Seed was direct from the Fridge in the Cube but i can se now the Shell are Cracked and my bet is 2 Days from now she will be out.

I have started a new seed :( my bean won't germ the tap root don't grow out that's some typ of shit i have dealing a lot in the past with DP but they always send me new beans for free but it happens i don't now why... Defenetley not my Fail rootcube in Coco and put them directly in there is now way the Seed don't have enough air cubes are perfect method for seedlings!!! But not to bad new seed is in the Cube hope it goes good.

Back