Sant0rini
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Seed: Mephisto Genetics

Strain: Auto Blues

Did it autoflower?: Yes Day 16

Soil/hydro: Soil

Description: Yikes! Do NOT do what I did! Which is listen to a friend who said “Miracle Grow 3 month works GRRRREEAATTT!” Have to see the journal for more about this issue :)

Nutes: Did not use any

Description: I was unsure of what nutrients to go with due to the fact I knew my next grows were going to be using Kind Soil and everyone knows Kind Soil needs only water! :p *sarcasm*

Light (kind and schedule): GoGrow 330 True Watt LED. (Virgin Borneo Logo So Old Model?) 20/4 Cycle

Description: Love this light and I need to figure out how to better use it in my space. This time I used the light wrong and did not know how high or low to have them. If I could get it higher I think I would do better and start out seedlings at 40” at week 1 for 24/0 split.

Then go to 36” inches on a 20/4 spilt through rest of veg, into 24"inches at the start of flower down until 18”-16” inches for the last week. Still going to experiment with this.

From seed to harvest date: 67 days

Dry Yield: 19 grams of some super dank that takes you to space!

File Dec 26, 3 30 00 PM.png File Dec 26, 3 27 06 PM.jpeg

Height of Plant: She came in at a got damn whoppin’ 12” inches Frank! Woooo!!! She had some super nice "jugs"…. i mean…. “nugz" on her!:shrug:

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***** (5)

Description: I would say the bag appeal is a great 4.9 Steve! Eye catcher for sure, lots of green and purple colors on the buds with a hint of a blue hue to the eye looking at the nug as a whole. Very sexy orange and yellow hairs. :woohoo:

(Here’s a shot of some Sour Diesel (left) and Lil miss thang Auto Blues (Right).

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 5.37.03 PM.png

File Dec 28, 4 59 46 PM.jpeg File Dec 26, 3 32 28 PM.jpeg File Dec 26, 3 26 32 PM.jpeg

THE GROWTH: ***** (5)

Description: The grow was super easy and difficult at the same time. I know one thing and that she is going to love Cal-Mag and Phosphorus for sure if your under LED.

I had no clue what I was doing besides reading 24/7 on AFN and hoping she would produce something.

Super Easy to Grow and lovely colors!

IMG_20161216_105054.jpg File Dec 26, 3 26 51 PM.jpeg IMG_20161219_114256.jpg File Dec 26, 3 25 19 PM.jpeg

THE SMELL: ***** (5)

Description: *Opens Jar* Smells like….. some berries, something sweet definatley, and a little earthy. After breaking some up you get a little skunk diesel smell.

Im rating this on the flowering smell, it was super heavy skunk diesel smell. One day I opened the tent and I fell back almost onto the floor. I had to catch my balance. I got a HUGE blast of super dank auto blues auto blues air! Sh*t was insane!

I LOVED the smell I had in flower, and being new I think I lost those smells in the curing process somewhere. Ill have to study up in that department.

THE SMOKE: ***** (5) Super Smooth

Description: Very nice and smooth smoke. It burned super slow and evenly. She had a NICE white Ash!! ;-) Mild flavor and earthy sweet is what I got. Very Creamy and thick smoke!

THE HIGH: ***** (10) Fun Times

Description: Oh man..! Where do I even start with this one!! Alright, first you pack a bowl, take a big rip, then you think; “Hey, I need a little more, i want to get a little more high.” so you start to pack another bowl. During this process you realize..”I think Im high now..” yet continue to pack the bowl.

Now the bowl is all packed and your super excited getting ready to take another rip. Your lighter is lit and you’ve got your herb almost cooking.

This is where “you may have just f***ed up"

You are now fully aware, realize you’re super stoned and not sure if you should save this rip for later or take it now and get "double baked"

"Double baked" puts you in space for a bit while still clear minded. Here’s what I mean:

"I know its kinda confusing to understand; yet once you do; your there!”

Make sense? If so; Good! We’re on the same level, if not; you need to get some got damn auto blues!

She’s a creeper for sure, its a very nice and pleasant uplifting high and takes 5-10 minutes to feel the full effects. I love this strain! You keep flying for a long time just super level nice high. Its forever one of my favorites.

ALSO! ANNOUNCEMENT! *DING DING*

If you need to gain weight! This is an excellent choice and strain for you! I am almost positive I have gained 5lbs in the past 2 weeks thanks to Mrs. Auto Blues.

My got, I had 6 different candies, and I’m not talking about like 6 candies total. I mean like 6 little snickers, 6 little butterfingers, 6 smarties…. yea I dove into the halloween candy stash for sure.

Along with some nachos, some of those little chocolate donuts and a huge glass of chocolate milk and some fruity pebbles. Then guess what: i decided “Hey how about some popcorn to top it off” Needless to say I was stuffed! Holy sh*t I’ve never ate so much!

About an hour and a half later I then proceeded to smoke another bowl. Guess what; I found myself back at the got damn fridge with the door open once again! WTF; how was I even hungry! It didn’t make any sense; at that point I just had to go to bed or I would have exploded.

General Comments.

You can work, clean, think and get things done during the day without getting tired at all. Amazing for day time use. Just what I was looking for minus the eating thing, but maybe im just going through a growth spurt :p haha!

Can take a crazy beating and excellent choice for a new grower. This was my first grow. In my case when I grow this again I will start Cal-Mag earlier and give a little more than 1/2 strength.

PLEASE NOTE: I am a trained professional and these are the adventures I go on while flying high on some dank! Please use dosage of auto blues cautiously. You might smoke it all before its fully cured as I did. I was high this entire report and now I'm signing off!

Attachments

• File Dec 26, 3 24 27 PM.jpeg
    File Dec 26, 3 24 27 PM.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
Seed: Mephisto Genetics

Strain: Auto Blues

Did it autoflower?: Yes Day 16

Soil/hydro: Soil

Description: Yikes! Do NOT do what I did! Which is listen to a friend who said “Miracle Grow 3 month works GRRRREEAATTT!” Have to see the journal for more about this issue :)

Nutes: Did not use any

Description: I was unsure of what nutrients to go with due to the fact I knew my next grows were going to be using Kind Soil and everyone knows Kind Soil needs only water! :p *sarcasm*

Light (kind and schedule): GoGrow 330 True Watt LED. (Virgin Borneo Logo So Old Model?) 20/4 Cycle

Description: Love this light and I need to figure out how to better use it in my space. This time I used the light wrong and did not know how high or low to have them. If I could get it higher I think I would do better and start out seedlings at 40” at week 1 for 24/0 split.

Then go to 36” inches on a 20/4 spilt through rest of veg, into 24"inches at the start of flower down until 18”-16” inches for the last week. Still going to experiment with this.

From seed to harvest date: 67 days

Dry Yield: 19 grams of some super dank that takes you to space!

View attachment 684062 View attachment 684063

Height of Plant: She came in at a got damn whoppin’ 12” inches Frank! Woooo!!! She had some super nice "jugs"…. i mean…. “nugz" on her!:shrug:

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***** (5)

Description: I would say the bag appeal is a great 4.9 Steve! Eye catcher for sure, lots of green and purple colors on the buds with a hint of a blue hue to the eye looking at the nug as a whole. Very sexy orange and yellow hairs. :woohoo:

(Here’s a shot of some Sour Diesel (left) and Lil miss thang Auto Blues (Right).

View attachment 684058

View attachment 684060 View attachment 684061 View attachment 684068

THE GROWTH: ***** (5)

Description: The grow was super easy and difficult at the same time. I know one thing and that she is going to love Cal-Mag and Phosphorus for sure if your under LED.

I had no clue what I was doing besides reading 24/7 on AFN and hoping she would produce something.

Super Easy to Grow and lovely colors!

View attachment 684067 View attachment 684066 View attachment 684065 View attachment 684059

THE SMELL: ***** (5)

Description: *Opens Jar* Smells like….. some berries, something sweet definatley, and a little earthy. After breaking some up you get a little skunk diesel smell.

Im rating this on the flowering smell, it was super heavy skunk diesel smell. One day I opened the tent and I fell back almost onto the floor. I had to catch my balance. I got a HUGE blast of super dank auto blues auto blues air! Sh*t was insane!

I LOVED the smell I had in flower, and being new I think I lost those smells in the curing process somewhere. Ill have to study up in that department.

THE SMOKE: ***** (5) Super Smooth

Description: Very nice and smooth smoke. It burned super slow and evenly. She had a NICE white Ash!! ;-) Mild flavor and earthy sweet is what I got. Very Creamy and thick smoke!

THE HIGH: ***** (10) Fun Times

Description: Oh man..! Where do I even start with this one!! Alright, first you pack a bowl, take a big rip, then you think; “Hey, I need a little more, i want to get a little more high.” so you start to pack another bowl. During this process you realize..”I think Im high now..” yet continue to pack the bowl.

Now the bowl is all packed and your super excited getting ready to take another rip. Your lighter is lit and you’ve got your herb almost cooking.

This is where “you may have just f***ed up"

You are now fully aware, realize you’re super stoned and not sure if you should save this rip for later or take it now and get "double baked"

"Double baked" puts you in space for a bit while still clear minded. Here’s what I mean:

"I know its kinda confusing to understand; yet once you do; your there!”

Make sense? If so; Good! We’re on the same level, if not; you need to get some got damn auto blues!

She’s a creeper for sure, its a very nice and pleasant uplifting high and takes 5-10 minutes to feel the full effects. I love this strain! You keep flying for a long time just super level nice high. Its forever one of my favorites.

ALSO! ANNOUNCEMENT! *DING DING*

If you need to gain weight! This is an excellent choice and strain for you! I am almost positive I have gained 5lbs in the past 2 weeks thanks to Mrs. Auto Blues.

My got, I had 6 different candies, and I’m not talking about like 6 candies total. I mean like 6 little snickers, 6 little butterfingers, 6 smarties…. yea I dove into the halloween candy stash for sure.

Along with some nachos, some of those little chocolate donuts and a huge glass of chocolate milk and some fruity pebbles. Then guess what: i decided “Hey how about some popcorn to top it off” Needless to say I was stuffed! Holy sh*t I’ve never ate so much!

About an hour and a half later I then proceeded to smoke another bowl. Guess what; I found myself back at the got damn fridge with the door open once again! WTF; how was I even hungry! It didn’t make any sense; at that point I just had to go to bed or I would have exploded.

General Comments.

You can work, clean, think and get things done during the day without getting tired at all. Amazing for day time use. Just what I was looking for minus the eating thing, but maybe im just going through a growth spurt :p haha!

Can take a crazy beating and excellent choice for a new grower. This was my first grow. In my case when I grow this again I will start Cal-Mag earlier and give a little more than 1/2 strength.

PLEASE NOTE: I am a trained professional and these are the adventures I go on while flying high on some dank! Please use dosage of auto blues cautiously. You might smoke it all before its fully cured as I did. I was high this entire report and now I'm signing off!
hahah man this is a great report and to top it off i laughed my fucking ass off the whole time..u remind me of myself with the eating ordeal..i know exactly what u mean about eating till u about to explode..then smoke another one and i be damn if im not back at the fridge looking again as well...awesome report man! looks like imma love this strain when i finally get to smoke it..i guess i will need to be prepaird to have my sweet tooth cabinet filled before hand.

Wow buds look great. I've found that after you lose the smell, keeping it in the jar the aromas come back, and are a lot more pleasing than what you originally smelled. Due to lack of patience, for a long time I thought I just wasn't drying and curing right. Then I had my first big harvest. It went from smelling great to nothing or in the grassy side, then jarred, then still not much smell for a few days, after smoking and giving some away the smells gradually returned. 2 weeks later was great 3-4 weeks better. Any longer than that, you've got all your wonderful smells back and then some.

Hell I still don't think I have it down 100% but I'm also used to smelling it. Friends are like it smells awesome and I'm like uhhh it's ok, but I think it's mostly just because I smell it all the time. Getting some of those boveda 62% packs this time to see if it makes a difference. Patience is key though as in all aspects of cannabis.

Boveda 62% paks are excellent for curing and storage. All my stash includes Boveda 62% paks in the container.

:slap: Humourous and informative smoke report, thanks for posting!! :thumbsup:

Back