F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I have four A.B.S going . They are in 3 gallon airpots with soil less mix. They will be fed @REMO nutrients. Here is some pictures at day 11

IMG_4527.JPG

gL dude! I'll be checking, she looks good. I was wondering between autoultimate and ABS
Hope those pots don't open by themselves!! Maybe some plastic wyres just in case?

That little bit of tape is just there to hold the names on when you grow twenty plus plants at any given time I have found those sticks can fall out when you when moving them and then I get mixed up so I have to TAPE the names on so I do not forget or lose the name LOL They have blue screw made out of plastic that screws them together simple as that.

Oh ok, if its just for the name... I said it because the one on the picture on the right looks not good closed, i assumed the pots are old and you could loose some of the sticks.
I use this things with a bracket to identify the plants (dont know the name in english sorry). With something like that you can save this glue around than can get mixed with the water etc etc and keeping them identified with warranties... just as idea! Quite cheap!
OFICINA-IDENTIFICADOR LLAVES-NHI-1420.jpg

Oh ok, if its just for the name... I said it because the one on the picture on the right looks not good closed, i assumed the pots are old and you could loose some of the sticks.
I use this things with a bracket to identify the plants (dont know the name in english sorry). With something like that you can save this glue around than can get mixed with the water etc etc and keeping them identified with warranties... just as idea! Quite cheap!
View attachment 661435
Thank you for a great Idea @RickX they are key chains that will do the trick just perfect. I should be able to find them at a DOLLAR store once again thanks.

I am subbed for this one my friend.you will love the ABS an absolute awesome smoke and she is so easy to grow.i still have some from my last grow about 3 months cured and it just gets better and better.

And here she was a beast of a girl 8.1oz dry :smoking:
z 84.jpg

Here is picture update at day 15 I have a feeling these are going to get BIG. I have five not four
IMG_4578.JPG
IMG_4571.JPG
IMG_4563.JPG
IMG_4554.JPG
here is four days ago for the last picture
IMG_4527.JPG

I should be able to find them at a DOLLAR store once again thanks.
Who's staring at them now huh?!! Stop smoking while looking at them like a perv and go get these keychains or you'll get:naughtystep: !!
Looking great bro, aren't them a bit light green? Anyway they look healthy, nice Sunrise:cool1:

Back