Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

UPDATE:

Auto pots are awesome! I continue to be blown away by this grow! Even though the trainwreck is approaching its end, its still growing! I looked at trichromes yesterday and they look to be about 80% milky. But I'm going to let her go a while longer because she sure doesn't look done!
AND The Blueberry Domina is also still growing, what a healthy girl! And the Fast Buds Girlscout Cookies is blowing up now! She's grown 4" in 2 days!!!! The Trainwreck and BD buds are just gorgeous!
Got a little nute burn it looks like. The last batch of nutes was around 750 ppm and I decided to leave it at that. I let the res go dry and filled it with a solution of nutes at 250ppm to let the plants consumes the excess from the last top up. Seems to have stabilized. I topped the res today with 10 gallon of solution at 500 ppms, PH 5.88.

This time of year, I barely bother checking RH as with the air conditioning the tent stays around40-45%RH all the time. Temp is stable at 74F soil temp is 71F.
The ladies are consuming about 10 gallons of solution a week.

Oooohhhh I sure want to smoke a bud from each!!!!!

Tent shot:

4x4 tent shot -4-23-2016.jpg

Trainwreck

Trainwreck bud pic1 -4-23-2016.jpg
Trainwreck bud pic2 -4-23-2016.jpg
Trainwreck bud pic3 -4-23-2016.jpg

Blueberry Domina

Blueberry Domina bud pic1 -4-23-2016.jpg

Girlscout Cookies

Girlscoutcookies pic1 -4-23-2016.jpg

And I guess I thought she was older than she is. Today is day 69 and I'm thinking another 10-14 days to finish. But, she may go longer. I don't flush, IMO, based on science flushing is a total waste of time. I want my plants to die from it being their time, and dying at peak ripness, not after starving to death for however long! However, I've had people try to tell me the difference between my organic grows and mineral based nutes. With a proper cure, weed is weed, no one could tell the difference. But that's me and I'm not knocking how anyone else treats their weed. I just believe I end with better weed, taken from healthy plants. You don't "flush" organics, right? Why not, the soil is full of nutrients that are the same thing as what comes from bottled nutes?
NPK is only absorbed by a plant as anions or cations, "salts" of the mineral or element needed.

So because she's so healthy, I'll keep feeding her! She has grown over the last few days also, not much in height, though some, but bushier. She's even beginning to crowd the Blueberry Domina!
Chop will be dictated by trichs. As soon as I see some amber, maybe 10%, I'll chop!

Looking phenomenal!!!!!!

Do you or have you ever used foliar sprays?? I'd been looking through a few of your past threads and couldn't find if you did.. I'm beginning my first organic grow, and I know you keep it super-simple; just wasn't sure if it was worthwhile on autos..

No foliar sprays. IMO, foliar sprays are best used for sick/nutrient deficient plants. I mist the plants every couple days with my standard RO water with 100ppms of cal mag ph'd to 6.7 as thats what i use for my soil plants. My organic soil grows get this water and thats all, through out the grow. If you have a good mix, you should never need anything extra with organic soil!

Looking phenomenal!!!!!!

Do you or have you ever used foliar sprays?? I'd been looking through a few of your past threads and couldn't find if you did.. I'm beginning my first organic grow, and I know you keep it super-simple; just wasn't sure if it was worthwhile on autos..

I'm glad you got your water sit-iation figured out from last year!!! I'd considered using foliars to boost brix a little, but I'm not really pushing too hard on my first organic grow.. I just want to yield something.. More to follow on my end, but I'm still closely watching your grow!!!!

Update:

You will now see why I don't flush. Looking at it, she's as healthy as can be, not a sign of dying anywhere, no fan leaves falling of or anything! YET, the buds are done!

I rarely let mine go till there is amber trichs, but she has probably close to 10% amber. Buds are dense and heavy. i couldn't ask for a nicer plant! And with a good cure, it will be some great smoke/medicine!

So here she is, last pics before I chop her!

trainwreck pic1 -4-30-2016.jpg
trainwreck pic2 -4-30-2016.jpg
trainwreck bud pic1 -4-30-2016.jpg
trainwreck bud pic2 -4-30-2016.jpg
trainwreck bud pic3 -4-30-2016.jpg
trainwreck bud pic4 -4-30-2016.jpg

Back