Auto Seeds Auto Seeds Purple Cheese Grow Journal

Hey Strocat - sorry i've only just got in on this journal but it is looking very good. Well done. The "weird" multi stem thing you saw is quite common when you have a plant that is transplanted and then hits a bigger area to grow into with nutes in it. The plant wants to add new stems and side branches quicker that they should normally form. believe it or not it is actually a really good sign that you will get a well rooted and vigorous plant. Purple Stilton (had to change the name for legal reasons) should respond well to LST as it normally grows with multi stems rather than one dominant cola.
I will stop by more often and wee how you are shaping up.
cheers
Seb

Hey Strocat - sorry i've only just got in on this journal but it is looking very good. Well done. The "weird" multi stem thing you saw is quite common when you have a plant that is transplanted and then hits a bigger area to grow into with nutes in it. The plant wants to add new stems and side branches quicker that they should normally form. believe it or not it is actually a really good sign that you will get a well rooted and vigorous plant. Purple Stilton (had to change the name for legal reasons) should respond well to LST as it normally grows with multi stems rather than one dominant cola.
I will stop by more often and wee how you are shaping up.
cheers
Seb
Thanks alot Seb.. Wanna know something though??? I did what I always do with your alls autos.. I start in the pot im gonna finish in. I literally took my germinated seedling and planted her directly into a 5 gallon container.

Its ok the weird start cleared up really fast. I will be able to put her under my better light here in a couple weeks when other plant gets done... actually I'll have purple Stilton under 2 lights at once at that point.

Right when purple stilton really starts to flower well she will be under a mars 300 and a 180 watt ufo.

I liking the height its at right now. I love for my autos to get as big as possible (with my lights) before they show the first white hair and this purple stilton is doing just that.

Sorry, I will start calling her purple stilton.. trust me I know the legal trouble im sure.. A certain person got mad at a ton of companies over that certain dairy word,I know all about that I remember.

Thanks for making some damn fine autos. Still to date I got the best yield I ever have off that transiberian where I got 93 grams dry and thats incredible with my lights/room conditions.

Keep up the fantastic work.

I'll take some more pics tonight when I get off work.

Ohhhh yeah- I always put auto seeds under a 20/4 lighting schedule from start to finish. never tried 18/6

Wassup Bro! I'm new here, great to meet you. I'm very interested in this strain, I'll be following learning as you grow!

Wassup Bro! I'm new here, great to meet you. I'm very interested in this strain, I'll be following learning as you grow!
sounds good to me brother.

This strain is fire. I've smoked it before but never grown it.

I just fed her again a few minutes ago.. here is an updates pic from right now.

@Autoseeds.com Ya'll can see she showed sex today.. Just as I thought she would.. I love ya'lls stable genetics :D

E.jpg
EE.jpg
EEE.jpg

Updated pics// she showed sex like 2 days ago and has started to stretch.. once the stretch is over I will start bloom nutrients. I love auto seeds.. it didnt show sex or stretch till it was 16 inches tall. After the stretch Ill have a close to 3 foot plant im sure. I love auto seeds so much.. you just seem to always get great auto yields off of them. the LST'ing has helped alot too.

The other plant is just a plant in my closet and its a speed seeds nyc diesel auto in mid flower
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Updated pics// she showed sex like 2 days ago and has started to stretch.. once the stretch is over I will start bloom nutrients. I love auto seeds.. it didnt show sex or stretch till it was 16 inches tall. After the stretch Ill have a close to 3 foot plant im sure. I love auto seeds so much.. you just seem to always get great auto yields off of them. the LST'ing has helped alot too.

The other plant is just a plant in my closet and its a speed seeds nyc diesel auto in mid flowerView attachment 740897 View attachment 740898 View attachment 740899 View attachment 740900
Looks good man I got me a bean of this coming my way!! Can't wait to journey with this purp

Looks good man I got me a bean of this coming my way!! Can't wait to journey with this purp
I think youll like. If growing in soil i would put her in a 5 gallon pot for best yields. Go no smaller than 3 gallon. You don't have to LSD her because she does seem to Branch out nicely but if you do LST you will get a very nice even canopy of all tops. After I LST mine it looks as if I'm going to have 15 tops and no lower growth. I'll take some pics here in just a second from what she looks like today she has just gone into flowering and started to stretch

shes gonna be gorgeous when she starts truly flowering.. she got good and tall "for an auto" before showing sex. just how i like em

she is taking over my whole closet.. just in time.. in 2 weeks ill harvest my smaller speed seeds diesel auto and get maybe 1.5 oz dry then this purple stilton can bask under both lights and really get the best outa her.

I'll be flowering purple stiltion under 228 true watts of LED. A mars hydro 300 and a 180 watt ufo used together to flower 1 plant.

3.jpg
4.jpg

Back