Auto Seeds Auto Seeds Purple Cheese Grow Journal

Strocat

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello. This will be my grow journal for auto seeds purple cheese. I will continue to make updates here from start to finish as she grows.

Here is day 1... Germination

I'm on lunch break from work and tapped the seed lightly with my finger and she sank.. tonight when i get home ill switch to paper towel in a ziploc bag till i see sprout.

I can say for 100% certainty without a shadow of a doubt that these seeds are 100% female auto purple cheese from auto seeds as a 3 pack was sent to me directly from Auto Seeds.

I'll be growing her in cheap organic potting soil from lowes that is cut 40% with vermiculite and perlite. I used this same soil mix for transiberian and got 3 oz dry so I'm hoping for similar numbers.

She will be growing under a mars 300 and 180 watt ufo.

She will be fed with general organics GO Box ... That's general hydroponics organic line.

Update soon when I have tap root and she goes into 5 gallon pot.

5.jpg

A fellow AutoSeeds grower...Im in.
@budelee has a nice Blue Cheese going.

Edit: purple cheese...blue cheese. Idk I do like cheese though

Update.. She cracked and his the tiniest tiniest tap root coming out but ill wait overnight and plant her when i get lunch break tomorrow.

Update** On lunch break from work. She had a 1/2 inch tap root coming out so i put her in a soil mix thats 50% perlite and 50% cheap organic potting mix.

She just went into soil minutes ago.

I think she is in a 5 gallon pot.. The pot didnt say gallon size when I bought it but its 12 inches wide and 11 inches tall so I'm pretty sure thats a 5 gallon.

Ohhh P.S. - wanna make an airpot at home for 1/4 the cost? buy a cheap 5 gallon bucket or plant container and get a drill with a 1/4 inch bit.. drill a shitload of holes up and down the sides.. BOOM! you've got yourself an airpot. It works and I know this for a fact as its what i normally do. I do like the company smart pots too and I have 1 plant in a 5 gallon smartpot..

for those of you who use amazon. Always tick the "tan" colored smart pot option on amazon.. its normally a few dollars cheaper then the black colored ones.

22.jpg
23.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good.

Back