Auto Seeds Auto Seeds Purple Cheese Grow Journal

Updated pics.

Here she is transitioning into flower.

I gave her 1/2 strength veg nutrients last night and will then give her water next time then after that should be go for first round of bloom nutrients.

the LST worked beautifuly and she is taking over the closet .. very shortly when my other plant finishes Ill have the purple stilton under both my lights instead of 1.. to get the most outa her she will be a single plant under 2 lights.

here she is as of right now.

she started the flowering stretch a few days ago.

IMG_6694.JPG

IMG_6697.JPG

Update as of today...

Here's some pics ... I gave her the first dose of weak strength bloom nutrients 2 days ago.. after the flowering stretch stopped.

As she sits right now ... she is exactly 3 feet tall.. I LST'd her earlier on and now have nothing but tops .. 15 tops to be exact

Pics from today

IMG_6729.JPG
IMG_6724.JPG
IMG_6726.JPG

Nice job man. Looks like your gonna have yourself a nice harvest. Can't wait to hear final dry weights and a smoke report.

Updates.

She is getting nice a frosty and fattening up. she will be cut down within 2 weeks.

Here she is as of today.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Looking good.
thanks brother.

I've found out the best thing you can do with autos is give them the max ammount of light for either 18/6 or 20/4 lighting schedule.

During flowering I attatch 2 LED 2700k bulbs to the top of a dehumidifier and I use those led bulbs along with a mars 300 and 180 watt ufo.. then I set dehumidifier to 35% RH and watch it go.

I personally think anywhere from 35-30% humidity is perfect once buds form.. I use this to do so.

its been very damp and raining today so I have only been able to get humidity to 40-45% but normally every day of flower stays right at 35%

66666.jpg

getting ohhh so close.. flushing right now... sorry i cant find the charger for my DSLR camera so my shitty cell phone is taking these pics.

I wish I could truly capture the frost.. This is by far the frostiest auto I've grow.

today is day like 70.. she will be cut in about 10 days.

here is a lower nug I could get in good lighting.

gggg.jpg

Can't see the pics but everything sounds like it's going as planned. High quality meds almost ready for harvest.

Now I can see the pics. Everything is looking great. Should be coming down pretty soon. Looking forward to a smoke report.

Back