Auto Warriors Do...Optic Foliar Live Interview I * 7-29-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeski

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
I have a 2 part question about the Optic folar overgrow. Is there a shelflife? I see that the overgrow has nutrients in it, is it ok to apply while feeding full strength nutes to the roots?

HI Guys, sorry for the delay on my end. Want to thank the forum admin for extending an invite to me for today. Would also like to thank in advance all of the AFN members who have logged in to participate.

@opticfoliar My question is this, when you say that you "create a magic transport highway" through the cuticle what exactly does that mean, does it temporarily dissolve the cuticle? Does it make little holes in the cuticle, I am just a little confused as to how that process actually works. Thanks in advance and welcome to AFN and LS

welcome to the show dinesh...
man your around stoners a lot... have anyof them ever told you that your name can induce the munchies... lmao bahahaha
I see you guys are based out of B.C. Canada .. love it .. I lived out there for a bit... beautiful place and great pot... the real question is texada or lasqueti ... ultimate b.c. guy question hehehe

:welcome:Hi Dinesh! Thank you very much for spending some Q&A time with us here! I'm Waira, and as the Infirmary guy here, I'm keenly interested in your products,...
Deficiencies are hands down the most common issue I see, pH related or not; toxicity much less often, and more difficult to diagnose,...
..I've been touting the virtues of foliar spraying for years because of it's diversity of applications.. the 3 F's if you would- :biggrin: -- Feed, Fix (defc.'s), and Fight (vermins)... BUT it needs be done right to get best results, and avoid the hazards,.. critical to this has been the need to use wetting agents/water spreaders (to get max. surface area coverage) and along that line, spraying the bottoms of the leaves...
...your products deliver in a way that circumvents these restrictions and requirements :clapper: :greenthumb:... can to expand on how they are working around the cuticle layer? Tinkering with stomata openings is one thing, but as a "mechanical" barrier of sorts, the waxy layer seems a challenge to get through...
... also, along that line, usually stuff needs to be in aqueous solution to get into the leaf via the stomata,... I understand that there's no need to spray the undersides of the leaves where most stomata are,... I gather in part this is because of the work-around of the cuticle layer penetration... but is there something in there that opens up the stomata as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back