Indoor autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
Awesome! I appreciate you for the taking time to answer those for me! I am beyond excited to start this grow and will be using your technique for them, I will definitely be posting my girls in the future! Thank you!!
All the best from me.may your journey be a big yield of beauty;) be sure to share Ur ladies here anytime;) happy growing every1;)

Autobeast I finally germinated my first seed after a lot of health problems (Covid being one of them) and getting my growtent and equipment.
Its a auto power plant from DutchPassion but in a growrilla dwc bucket.
Keep us updated with your grows. You are an inspiration to all of us!

I am following your grow to T. Well…I started a little less on the nutrients they first feed. I have everything you listed and all is going well. Day 22 at the moment and she is growing nicely. My question that I can’t seem to find is watering to runoff. The 1.5 Liters to 3 Liters in one day doesn’t provide any runoff (at least not for me). Do you water till runoff at all? That’s the only thing I am missing. I dedicated the grow to the beginner (AutoBeast) grow. Thanks in advance if any reply. Take care

I am following your grow to T. Well…I started a little less on the nutrients they first feed. I have everything you listed and all is going well. Day 22 at the moment and she is growing nicely. My question that I can’t seem to find is watering to runoff. The 1.5 Liters to 3 Liters in one day doesn’t provide any runoff (at least not for me). Do you water till runoff at all? That’s the only thing I am missing. I dedicated the grow to the beginner (AutoBeast) grow. Thanks in advance if any reply. Take care
seems to me there drinkin well from what u explained if your watering every day and there not running off you def got em drinkin swell lol

seems to me there drinkin well from what u explained if your watering every day and there not running off you def got em drinkin swell lol
She is doing pretty good. My curiosity was there ever salt buildup or whatever if there is never runoff. I pre soaked my gallon pots as directed and not a drop came out the bottom. I would end up having to water a heck of a lot more to get runoff especially 20 percent as recommended in some grows. Not to sure if it’s a coco subject when it come to runoff or not. First time growing in soil. Biobizz is freaking amazing for sure.

She is doing pretty good. My curiosity was there ever salt buildup or whatever if there is never runoff. I pre soaked my gallon pots as directed and not a drop came out the bottom. I would end up having to water a heck of a lot more to get runoff especially 20 percent as recommended in some grows. Not to sure if it’s a coco subject when it come to runoff or not. First time growing in soil. Biobizz is freaking amazing for sure.
Don't worry about any run-off the orange Sainsbury bags will contain it for it to be absorbed when needed. :bighug:

Autobeast - Add me to the list of people that want to thank you so much for your easy to follow instructions on growing autoflowers.
I live here in Arizona, in the American Southwest, and cannabis (with grow rights) was finally legalized here back in 2020.
After spending more money per month on cannabis in the local dispensary than I had expected, I decided I wanted to try to grow some on my own, but I didn't really know how to go about it.
Eventually I decided on autoflowers, since they seemed quicker and easier, and found this website.
I found this thread and read your instructions and decided to give it a go. I bought some 5 gal cloth smartpots, and ordered some bags of Biobizz Light mix from Amazon. I bought some seeds from a seed bank online and got Mephisto's Skywalker OG and also OG Kush from Fastbuds. Also ordered the AN ph-perfect Grow and Bloom nutrients.
The only different things I did that you didn't was I got a small aquarium pump and airstone and bubbled five gallon buckets of water for a day or two before using it, to get rid of the heavy amount of chlorine that's put in our local water.
Also, you grew inside whereas I didn't have the lights, tent, or the room to grow inside...so I had to grow outdoors in the natural sunlight in my backyard.
It's pretty good outdoor growing weather here in the springtime, but the sunlight was limited.
They were only able to get between 9 and 12 hours of sunlight per day, so they were definitely at a disadvantage, compared to the optimum amount of 18 hours of light that they could take.
I also added some molasses during the last five or six weeks.
I didn't top them or LST them, just let them grow naturally for my first grow.
And even with the lack of light I still managed to get about an ounce and a half per plant of very good quality cannabis!!
I hung them in a closet in a bedroom to dry.
It's a very dry climate here, so I bought a good humidifier and used that in the drying area, and it worked great. Then I trimmed it up and put it into mason jars and let it cure for about 6 weeks.
Let me tell you, for my very first grow I was thrilled with the results!
Currently I am three weeks into my second grow.
The difference now is that I bought some LED lights that I put up in a corner of a room in my house, and after being in the sun outdoors for the day, I bring the plants inside and put them underneath the LED's for another 6 - 8 hours. The difference has been amazing!
These plants are almost twice as big as the previous plants were, at the same age. Hopefully this time I can get about 3 ounces per plant.
I know I still have a LOT to learn about growing cannabis, but I just wanted to thank you for giving me such great instructions to get me started!
Cheers!

Autobeast - Add me to the list of people that want to thank you so much for your easy to follow instructions on growing autoflowers.
I live here in Arizona, in the American Southwest, and cannabis (with grow rights) was finally legalized here back in 2020.
After spending more money per month on cannabis in the local dispensary than I had expected, I decided I wanted to try to grow some on my own, but I didn't really know how to go about it.
Eventually I decided on autoflowers, since they seemed quicker and easier, and found this website.
I found this thread and read your instructions and decided to give it a go. I bought some 5 gal cloth smartpots, and ordered some bags of Biobizz Light mix from Amazon. I bought some seeds from a seed bank online and got Mephisto's Skywalker OG and also OG Kush from Fastbuds. Also ordered the AN ph-perfect Grow and Bloom nutrients.
The only different things I did that you didn't was I got a small aquarium pump and airstone and bubbled five gallon buckets of water for a day or two before using it, to get rid of the heavy amount of chlorine that's put in our local water.
Also, you grew inside whereas I didn't have the lights, tent, or the room to grow inside...so I had to grow outdoors in the natural sunlight in my backyard.
It's pretty good outdoor growing weather here in the springtime, but the sunlight was limited.
They were only able to get between 9 and 12 hours of sunlight per day, so they were definitely at a disadvantage, compared to the optimum amount of 18 hours of light that they could take.
I also added some molasses during the last five or six weeks.
I didn't top them or LST them, just let them grow naturally for my first grow.
And even with the lack of light I still managed to get about an ounce and a half per plant of very good quality cannabis!!
I hung them in a closet in a bedroom to dry.
It's a very dry climate here, so I bought a good humidifier and used that in the drying area, and it worked great. Then I trimmed it up and put it into mason jars and let it cure for about 6 weeks.
Let me tell you, for my very first grow I was thrilled with the results!
Currently I am three weeks into my second grow.
The difference now is that I bought some LED lights that I put up in a corner of a room in my house, and after being in the sun outdoors for the day, I bring the plants inside and put them underneath the LED's for another 6 - 8 hours. The difference has been amazing!
These plants are almost twice as big as the previous plants were, at the same age. Hopefully this time I can get about 3 ounces per plant.
I know I still have a LOT to learn about growing cannabis, but I just wanted to thank you for giving me such great instructions to get me started!
Cheers!
Currently using his grow guide now. 31 days in and my plant is a beast. Really easy to follow guide.

Hey there @Autobeast I'm new to growing in general and chose to start with autoflower seeds. I came across your guide and it’s very easy to follow which I appreciate. My one question is in the first 30 days do I only spay the top with water or do I give the 3l each time the top is dry?

Back