NEWS Autoflower Cup 2021

indicalla

Two grows and nine plants in the books
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Sour Stomper and CDLC, Gnome Automatics Anvil, FB Northern Lights
Not sure if this thread will get any traction, but might as well try. I’m excited to head to the Autoflower Cup this August in Lilliwaup, WA. This will be the first cannabis event of any kind I have ever attended. Looking forward to an interesting solo trip across the country.

Anyone else going?

Are there any good couples spots around here?? Maybe I can convince the mrs. to go if there are cool places I can take her to

I bought my ticket yesterday. Accommodations that are nearby are scarce; I found a room 13 miles away but that was as close as I could get without staying there.
Thanks for this!

Since I’ll be alone I just got a bed in the Lodge. Gonna try to travel light, but I will be bringing some epic New England IPAs if anyone is into haze and wants to trade a couple of cans.

Nope. I am intrigued. I'm 50/50 as it is a long trip. Also, I am at the point in my life where sleeping in a bunk bed for 3 days doesn't get me excited.

Not sure if this thread will get any traction, but might as well try. I’m excited to head to the Autoflower Cup this August in Lilliwaup, WA. This will be the first cannabis event of any kind I have ever attended. Looking forward to an interesting solo trip across the country.

Anyone else going?
Wish I could, would be amazing.

Back