Dutch Passion Automazar smoke report

HappyToker13

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
SeedBank: Dutch Passion

Name: Automazar

Did it autoflower?: Yes (around day 35 or so)

Medium:- Soil-BioBizz LightMix with 30% perlite added (11 liter square pot)

Description: Beside the automazar there were 2 Big devil XL flowering in the same time, used modular scrog

Nutrients : BioBizz Grow + Bloom

Light : 250w hps in a 150w cooltube ( the bulb was 3 cm longer than the cooltube glass part)

From seed to harvest: I harvested the plant on day 95 ( plan was to push it to 100 but the buds were to heavy)

Dry Yield: 116 grams ( a bit more than 4 ounces)

High/Effect Duration: Lasted some hour and half to two, sedating and relaxing, if smoked 3 in a row couchlock or bedtime

BAG APPEAL : The cured buds appealed almost brown of all the amber pistils.

THE SMELL: Earthy, with a noise itching aroma

THE SMOKE: After a 4 week cure it was very smooth and pleasant to the lungs

Notes: With just a 250w hps it's a good harvest of delicious smelling and tasting superb product.
The goal was to maximize the bud production in a tiny closet (3'x2') and I think that the DIY modular scrog net and the cooltube (10 to 15 cm from tops) played a huge part in the achieving of that goal.
The buds were also dense as rocks which amazes me for this little amount of light shared by 3 autoflowering plants in 11 liter pots.
Apsolutely recommendable.
Cheers to all my fellow growers !
AFN rocks.

Attachments

• 20161025_211222.jpg
    20161025_211222.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 424
Thanks for the rep fellow growers,
did the automazar outdoor this year, I made a thread about it here on AFN ( my first one), the plant flowered in a 11 liter pot too, and I did regret it big time!
This is because I chose the wrong pot size (wish I planted it in a 25 liter plastic container). The final weight was cca. 60 grams .
Both, the indoor and outdoor one were rootbound when I checked the roots after cutting.
Those two plants were just a experiment to compare the performance of one strain indoor and outdoor.
So, to compare them, the indoor one was stronger ( potency) and gave me much more herb than the outdoor one, but the outdoor one had a sweeter taste. (maybe the sun played a role here ? )
p.s. Ordered some Christmas gifts from Dutch Passion ( Colour Mix 7 + ThinkBig ) and upgraded the light to a 400w dimmable with an air cooled reflector. (conditions are good considering the little grow space).
My plan is to flower three Dutch Passion autos in organic soil in that 3x2 space with modular scrog on each plant.
So my humble question to you experienced growers is which pot size would be best for this setup ?
I'm choosing between 16 liter (4,3 gal.) and 18 liter (5 gal.).
Will they outgrow the space if I put them in those big pots ? ( height of the usable grow space is more than 170 cm)
Rock on !
:smokeit:

I can see why you're a happy toker! Nice job.

Is this a good pain strain? If so, it'll be a candidate :)

Back