Auto Seeds AutoSeeds 2019 Final Leg - (Only1Sky)

The leaf site is exposed and the very tips are visible which is a good sign. watch her closely for a couple of days, as long as there is no browning of the leaf tips you should be good. It is weird though....
Thanks for checking in, and the words of encouragement. I have my best people on it. :doc3:

Family photo update. The two Berry Ryders at day 16, and the Chemdog & Purple Stilton at day 14. Still no action from the Stilton. Lite top feeding with a mix of Advanced Nutrients.

31.AutoSeeds group.JPG

The airdomes have been turned on, and the 3 maturing plants just got a dose of ReCharge with SLF-100. Here's the two Berry Ryders at Day 23:

38.AS.BR1 (23).JPG
38.AS.BR2 (23).JPG

And its day 21 for Chemdog and Purple Stilton.

38.AS.CD (21).JPG
38.AS.PS (21).JPG

Line-up of the 3 primary gals; Berry Ryders at day 26 and Chemdog at day 24. Tomorrow they'll get the AutoPots activated and start bottom feeding off the reservoir. Today is the "cut-off" for choosing a single plant to compete in the remainder of the grow contest. I've chosen Berry Ryder #2. :biggrin:

41.AutoSeeds.JPG

Would have been my pick as well. Nice, indica auto. I've been sativa whole spring and summer now autumn :biggrin: Polar Express cooking up so some change coming in few weeks.

Hey, its day 34 for the Purple Stilton. She's certainly survived her early weeks in near-death coma, and is now behaving like a real plant. I grew this strain for the first time in the previous AutoSeeds Grow Battle (Leg 2 May-July). That one went 109 days and reached a height of 50" (127 cm). I really don't want to let this one get that tall, so .... today she got topped. :biggrin:

51.AS.PS (34) before.JPG
51.AS.PS (34) after.JPG

I am so chuffed that she has pulled through. I hope she enjoys her new haircut!

Day 37 for the two Berry Ryders, and day 35 for Purple Stilton and Chemdog

52.AS.BR1 (37).JPG
52.AS.BR2 (37) a.JPG
52.AS.CD (35).JPG
52.AS.PS (35).JPG

Day 39 .... oops .... OZONE toxicitiy. I have a small ozone generator in a bedroom that is adjacent to my grow room. I run it sometimes for an hour to freshen up the room. Unfortunately, the timer on the unit broke, and the darn thing pumped out ozone for about 18 hours. I didn't catch on until the smell became noticeable two floors up in the house. Here's two shots each of the Berry Ryders. Not sure if these gals are going to make it or not. :doh:

54.BR1 (39) b.JPG
54.BR1 (39) c.JPG
54.BR2 (39) b.JPG
54.BR2 (39) c.JPG

Back