Auto Seeds Autoseeds GOTY 2nd Leg - Purple Stilton & Sucker Punch (Only1Sky)

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Howdy folks, Participating in the AutoSeeds Grower of the Year 2019 Leg 2 with Sucker Punch Purple Stilton.

My kit for this grow is:
Gorilla Grow tent: 4x4x8
Lights: TBD; either Cobshop COBs or Amare SE450UVB
6" intake fan, 6" exhaust fan, two interior circulation fans
Analog humidifier with Inkbird Controller
3-Gallon RainScience Grow Bags
Medium: Roots Organics Original; amended with dolomite, azomite, silicium & worm casings
Nutrients: Greenleaf Nutrients

0.0 AUTO drop.JPG

24 hours soak then into Jiffy Pellets. But after a few days wait, nothing appeared. So we sent another set off for a swim, and those babes germ'd successfully. I think I was in too much of a rush with the first set and didn't show them enough love and tenderness.

3.2nd Auto drop (0).JPG

Here they are on day 1 above ground, set in their permanent homes in 3-gallon RainScience Grow Bags. :biggrin:

7.AS Punch (1).JPG
7.AS Stilton (1).JPG

4 days later. They're getting settled in their RainScience Bags and showing their first set of real leaves. Daily misting and a tiny bit of water. Temps consistent between 72-78 F and RH stable between 59-62. Light is currently an Amare SE450UVB with only the LEDs on and set about 30+ inches over the pots.

11.AS Punch (5).JPG
11.AS Stilton (5).JPG

Day 10. They're now working on their 3rd set of true leaves, and they seem healthy. But I'm thinking that the growth is kind of slow. I'm OK with it though, 'cause I assume a lot of their focus is going into root development. :biggrin:

16.AS-Punch (10).jpg
16.AS-Stilton (10).jpg

Day 17 for the gals. Seem pretty healthy so far. They're each being fed a mix of GreenLeaf's MegaCrop with Algae Extract -- at the rate of a quarter to a half liter once every two to three days. Daily misting alternating with different things -- today it was SM-90. :biggrin:

23.AS-PS (17).JPG
23.AS-SP (17).JPG

Day 24 for Sucker Punch & Purple Stilton. Feeding has expanded beyond Greenleaf's MegaCrop & Algae Extract; we've now added in Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion, plus some cal/mag. The Sucker Punch remains small and rather thwarted in her development. But the Purple Stilton is doing exceedingly well. Here's the Sucker Punch at just over 5 inches tall:

30.AS-SP (24) b.JPG
30.AS-SP (24) a.JPG

And the Purple Stilton at 10.5"

30.AS-PS (24) b.JPG
30.AS-PS (24) a.JPG

Sucker punch will explode so be warned that early size is not an indicator!

Its 8 days later, day 32 for the gals, and the stretch is on. But its Purple Stilton that is exploding. She's now at 28" whereas the Sucker Punch has grown to just 14". Both doing extremely well and moving nicely into early flowering phase. A couple of days ago I activated the UVB bulb on the Amare SE450 light. Feed program continues as stated before. Purple Stilton on left, and Sucker Punch on right:

38.AS-PS (32) b.JPG
38.AS-SP (32) b.JPG

Day 35. Guess this Sucker Punch got a batch of modest & shy genes. But her sister, Miss Stilton is going to be a real Amazon. Today they got a 1-day reprieve from the GreenLeaf MegaCrop program ... each got .6 ltr of double-strength ReCharge with SLF-100.

41.AS (35).JPG

No LST on either, but I have defoliated a few leaves from the Stilton. Here's a couple of more detailed photos of the Stilton:

41.AS-PS (35) b.JPG
41.AS-PS (35) c.JPG

Back