BC’s first KIS

:greenthumb::d5::greenthumb: Ahhhh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! ... easy-peasy, great looking plants, best of all your mix calculations are showing to be on point my friend, not a hint of N issues like mine had, being too rich.... Will you do a little top dress with fresh soil mix later?

... pardon my lack of up-keep! It's been trim-jail for weeks it seems- :rofl:... last girl down today, Ice Cool... not a good one sadly, and not a good OD choice for me as well. I'll have det's later at my thread - :doh: .... that's bloosy it, no more guessing game shit with mold! Next year, it's MadMac Haze x's, Beanz/Fiddy stuff, maybe something from nb', and LBH for sure,... ooo that reminds me, i need to tug his sleeve and see how the fem run went this season, and what may be offered next year!

:greenthumb::d5::greenthumb: Ahhhh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! ... easy-peasy, great looking plants, best of all your mix calculations are showing to be on point my friend, not a hint of N issues like mine had, being too rich.... Will you do a little top dress with fresh soil mix later?

... pardon my lack of up-keep! It's been trim-jail for weeks it seems- :rofl:... last girl down today, Ice Cool... not a good one sadly, and not a good OD choice for me as well. I'll have det's later at my thread - :doh: .... that's bloosy it, no more guessing game shit with mold! Next year, it's MadMac Haze x's, Beanz/Fiddy stuff, maybe something from nb', and LBH for sure,... ooo that reminds me, i need to tug his sleeve and see how the fem run went this season, and what may be offered next year!
So far, so good @Waira . Planning to hit them all with a bloom tea at the end of the week...well, at least those in preflower. The bigger gals, in bigger pots will need a second one mid flower, and then let it ride.
I’ve been watching LBH’s site and so far, no fems.... sadly. If I’m going to commit more time to photo’s , they need to be fems.
I’ve got AoFx Bubba regs that will get grown out this winter, but an exception.
Ice Cool didn’t fill out as expected huh? Maybe still great smoke. Sometimes those smaller buds pack a punch.
Yea, fiddy’s gear looks awesome. You should definitely run a couple next summer.
I hope you are sampling the finger hash, as you trim. Perfect reward.

@Boognelson87 , Yes, too much going on as usual! Some great Portal gear going. Funky Monkey (Sticky Fingers x White Cheese) looking special too... a tester) I’ll take a few snaps of her individually. She’s 23 days, and looking good in about 6 liters of soil.
CE8A3331-0568-4BCE-8485-64E738CD8D98.jpeg
7AF88402-FA1B-48B6-8682-DDD2D88B304D.jpeg

So far, so good @Waira . Planning to hit them all with a bloom tea at the end of the week...well, at least those in preflower. The bigger gals, in bigger pots will need a second one mid flower, and then let it ride.
I’ve been watching LBH’s site and so far, no fems.... sadly. If I’m going to commit more time to photo’s , they need to be fems.
I’ve got AoFx Bubba regs that will get grown out this winter, but an exception.
Ice Cool didn’t fill out as expected huh? Maybe still great smoke. Sometimes those smaller buds pack a punch.
Yea, fiddy’s gear looks awesome. You should definitely run a couple next summer.
I hope you are sampling the finger hash, as you trim. Perfect reward.
I'll PM LBH here soon and see what the scoop is,... I think he said they were being made this season, so it's too soon for any releases yet. There will be some testing and such too, so soonest i expect to see them is Spring maybe? :smoking:

IC was the "turd" of this years crop,.. seems there's always at least one - :doh: ... the aroma is superb, sweet citrus all the way so far, but as you saw bud is leafy and not the frostiness that is typical... pretty sure I got an inferior pheno'!
Worse, the mold went ape-shit on her last minute. Some drizzly weather really kicked it off, but she was showing weakness before already,... I left about 30% of the plant either in the garbage or on the plant in crap shape, or as larfy bits I can't be bothered with at this point!
What good stuff I got is decent enough, so we'll see....
Bottom line, she's mold weak and slow, so never again outside at least... Indoors I know she's a Queen!

No finger hash, I can't use scrapers of any type on these nice Fluorine coated blades! I love the Chikamasa's, this pair is 3 seasons old now and still sharp as heck, but the constant wiping with paper towels and alcohol and general wear & tear have really thinned out that Fl layer now,... New pair next season!
.... dry-trimming the Pineapple nearly done thank fork! :deadhorse:... not as bad as it could be for sure, but still a beating.... she turned out nice, but did dry more loose than I expected. Some bits are very airy/skinny,... Main cola buds are more solid, tons of nice fine trich's, stiff texture from that as well- :greenthumb:... definite pineappley-funk to her! She's not totally dry yet, paper bags for a couple days more I think then ready for cure...

Fiddy is on board with a hook-up, so it comes down to what to try :woohoo1: BEANZ still has things coming in, but likely my best choices are already done... I have a bloody long list after taking notes at his thread- :rofl: .... I wish he didn't pull it already, but that's that after what "scare" he had.... but he's raining seeds on Fiddy regardless, he's the hub now!

I'll PM LBH here soon and see what the scoop is,... I think he said they were being made this season, so it's too soon for any releases yet. There will be some testing and such too, so soonest i expect to see them is Spring maybe? :smoking:

IC was the "turd" of this years crop,.. seems there's always at least one - :doh: ... the aroma is superb, sweet citrus all the way so far, but as you saw bud is leafy and not the frostiness that is typical... pretty sure I got an inferior pheno'!
Worse, the mold went ape-shit on her last minute. Some drizzly weather really kicked it off, but she was showing weakness before already,... I left about 30% of the plant either in the garbage or on the plant in crap shape, or as larfy bits I can't be bothered with at this point!
What good stuff I got is decent enough, so we'll see....
Bottom line, she's mold weak and slow, so never again outside at least... Indoors I know she's a Queen!

No finger hash, I can't use scrapers of any type on these nice Fluorine coated blades! I love the Chikamasa's, this pair is 3 seasons old now and still sharp as heck, but the constant wiping with paper towels and alcohol and general wear & tear have really thinned out that Fl layer now,... New pair next season!
.... dry-trimming the Pineapple nearly done thank fork! :deadhorse:... not as bad as it could be for sure, but still a beating.... she turned out nice, but did dry more loose than I expected. Some bits are very airy/skinny, but I expected that to a degree,... main cola buds are more solid, tons of nice fine trich's, stiff texture from that as well- :greenthumb:... definite pineappley-funk to her! She's not totally dry yet, paper bags for a couple days more I think then ready for cure...

Fiddy is on board with a hook-up, so it comes down to what to try :woohoo1: BEANZ still has things coming in, but likely my best choices are already done... I have a bloody long list after taking notes at his thread- :rofl: .... I wish he didn't pull it already, but that's that after what "scare" he had.... but he's raining seeds on Fiddy regardless, he's the hub now!
Always such a tough decision on what to grow, especially when it’s not a perpetual thing. I’m sure fiddy will have a list of top 5 most mild resistant. Looks to me that everything he produces is tops with regard to resin, terps, bag appeal.
That’s awesome the Pineapple is holding. Probably a bit too Sati leaning for me, but im
sure a pal or two would be thrilled, and she’s certainly a stunner.
I’ll do a Sativa run next, with Mango Smile, S99’s and a F1 from gbd called Galaxy Brain. It’s Zam Express x CQ. Well, after the photo run.
Need to invest in some of those fancy trimmers....cleaning my cheap, dull ones constantly. If you get 3 seasons... it’s totally worth it.
This KIS stuff makes me look like I know what I’m doing! I’m sold. Even the bigger plants will get close to the finish without requiring much input. No sign of lockout, deficiency yet.
Aside from IC, they turned out some very solid end product. Getting 5 of 6 big girls to shine assures plenty of top shelf.
Will be interesting to hear what LBH has to say. I know he wanted to delve into Autos too. Maybe he has some in the works.
Again, I stepped on my #%£. Tent is too packed. Holding out hope the WDxAnvil is male, so I can move him out, and collect some pollen. They start so tiny, I’m always amazed.

lovely weelings goin on:pass: Just a curious query. might I ask why you mixed it like that? I may have missed it. looking nice!
Hi @Eyes on Fire , Good to see you. I guess that I used @Waira ’s run as a template.,Until flower, his plants were teetering on N tox, so I decided to back it down a bit. Might be heading into trouble soon, but planning to either top dress or brew a tea for the next watering. They seem happy thus far.

Back