BC’s first KIS

ok , I am ready for your grow . :pop::cheers::smoking::thumbsup:
1601353748048.png

Front row seat!! :joy:

Good luck with the Kissing BC :rofl: ... @Waira has been showing me how it's done ... i mean .... ummm

:goodluck:

:pop:
:crying:...oops, I missed getting to this! Blooo lovie, after all these years of secrecy and confusion here, now you out us?! :funny:

...so many ways to swap DNA,... best the censors will let in is this! Fresh off the TV scrambler apparently :condom::haha:
1601370133357.png

:headbang::woohoo::woohoo1: Pucker up, it's time for KIS'es -- :kiss::rofl:

...great to see you launched luv, I'm looking forward to this! ...let's tag in @KIS Tad too as he'll be interested as well...
Ah, the apparent Mg defc.,... did we talk about this yet? In my tent, with the AutoCOB's, some of the plants do get that interveinal fade going, some don't = :shrug:.... If I hammer at it, it gets better, but never goes away even with using Transport + nutes soln.,... That tells me it's the light fucking with things, and since then I pay it little heed to no ill effect so far,... So I have reservations about it being the soil lacking, but it's not out of the question... Promix is amended with lime, but maybe it's most/all CaCO3 lime, not enough MgCO3? Just be careful with the Ca-Mg going in, both are notorious for becoming antagonistic if they build-up... weekly seems fine though, just to cover butt's! That's why I use E.J. Microblast regularly, micro's are so reactive and chelation can be lost...

Are you adding in Si? Since this is soilless, that's more important than ever.... it, Ca and B are key players in the early sequence of nute uptake and metabolism....
4th pic down, that's the weird one? ... not nutrient or pH related IMO, something probably genetic...

:baby::baby::baby:They look very happy so far! And what a line-up View attachment 1238203 ... who's DMK x GWCBD?
@Waira , It seems to always be the purple strains and mostly Anvil, whenever mag def rears it’s ugly head. Do my best to ignore the signs.
StickMan used DinaMed Kush (pure CBD) and crossed with slowmo’s GoldWidow. I think he reversed DMK, so they are fems. Since CBD tends to carry through, they should be solidly high in CBD.
Once these regs show sex, I can clear some boys out.
I’ve never used Si, but might pick some up at the hydro shop soon. The only plan is for some Recharge and/or Mammoth P, and Bloom tea at transition, but subject to change as things progress.
Assumed that forth one was genetics, Thanks. I’ll watch closely, keep her, but don’t want a stressed hermi.
Gonna get fun in a couple weeks.

This grow sounds like fun BC. I looked at the Kis organics web site and was happy to see a full line of organic products. :kiss:

Last edited:
This grow sounds like fun BC. I looked at the Kis organics web site and was happy to see a full line of organic products. :kiss:
@Green Hornet , This is just an experiment. Trying to get a handle on the just right mix of KIS amendments for future grows. Waira did a recent cycle with great success.
So far, so good!!!

Update on day 22 for Rainbow Stone and less for the others. I should have kept track. Most males and less vig. females have been culled. Just waiting on a couple Anvils and Samsquanch x SD to show. No issue with the KIS amendments so far, and making it easy.
Once the selections are finished, and the girls are moved off the heating pad , it will look a bit more organized.

3B3BA50C-B064-4F43-B781-DF1D62B8002C.jpeg
CCF7EBC7-89E3-4C0B-9FDC-F19B1E0DDD43.jpeg
0E9EAA7C-40D7-444C-9F84-645DD9AE2433.jpeg

All plants have sexed, males culled and things running smoothly. Aside from a single shot of cal-mag and weekly microbes, the KIS amendment is doing it all, and well.
Samsquanch xStone Dragon
Ruby Dragon BX
Rainbow Stone BX
Whole tent shot.
lots going on!
A79A2BC3-9767-4197-896D-E2FCA892FCC9.jpeg
9F14DE84-80D6-442A-8E64-8842CDD0E258.jpeg
5C1B098D-A2FB-4D22-A690-E07AD8119E37.jpeg
BC5B9402-3888-4641-8C8C-5E6FFE365B8F.jpeg

Back