1. Auto Zameldelica-Ace
2. Bloodstone 3- Autoflower Portal
3. Pure Michigan- Twisted Tree
4. Wicked Witch- Magic
4x4
1. Dragon- Mossy’s
2. Purple OG Punch -clone

The plants in the 2x4 will transition into
the 4x4 as they size out of the little tent, but 12/12 is not ideal. Holding them as long as possible on 20/4.
919044AC-2CD1-457B-B373-4813C56EDFD3.jpeg
A86B8B45-4F1E-4AF2-97B5-EEE243825526.jpeg
B90D33A2-C1DE-4930-A9BB-A7468AB399D0.jpeg
2937A4B2-B742-4F00-905D-34D13DE37115.jpeg
A554EC45-3E0E-4CFD-B3D6-2B2962576464.jpeg
141778D5-EB6B-44DA-A78B-49C7603902EF.jpeg

When I see distorted leaves like the one on your Zam, I suspect a calcium issue, but I have not run into the issue that late. Usually it is just a problem for the first set of leaves or so, and usually they grow out of it. Miss Zam looks downright odd.

Anyway, the girls look healthy. :worship:

When I see distorted leaves like the one on your Zam, I suspect a calcium issue, but I have not run into the issue that late. Usually it is just a problem for the first set of leaves or so, and usually they grow out of it. Miss Zam looks downright odd.

Anyway, the girls look healthy. :worship:
You could absolutely be correct @Olderfart . I’m thinking some kind of uptake impediment. Soil is identical over all plants and never seen leaves like this. Another gro-bro has had a male Zameldelica cross with such appearance.
She may get a Cal-Mag infusion along with some kelp for micros. Residing in 2gallons, no reason for hunger.

:baked: me losing track again!

Is the POGP outta there yet? How's that Zam looking now? Toss us an update when you can!
My green thumbs are itching like mad already, but I have to wait - :doh:

It’s the photoperiod gift that keeps giving @Waira . The original plant is in jars, while that inadvertent clone is just about finished. POGP clone ( the top that was knocked off) is day 46 in flower and needs another week. The difference in bud size is dramatic, and possibly triple under the HLG Blackwing.
I’ll get some pics up soon, but the Ace auto Zameldelica remains a weird mess. Quite likely getting culled.

Ah, that's right, I forgot to read carefully- :rofl: .... how do you like the POGP so far?

The difference in bud size is dramatic, and possibly triple under the HLG Blackwing.
I’ll get some pics up soon, but the Ace auto Zameldelica remains a weird mess. Quite likely getting culled.
Yes! I'm not surprised at that really, I think those AutoCOB's even not being juiced to high capacity have tended to fade off more than it looks... They are like night-lights compared to the Diablo board! My only complaint is how heavy the power cords are, and the for the dimmer as well... Between the remote ballast and dimmer, the damn thing is like an octopus to deal with!

Too bad about the Zam,... has she sexed yet?

Last edited:
Ah, that's right, I forgot to read carefully- :rofl: .... how do you like the POGP so far?

Yes! I'm not surprised at that really, I think those AutoCOB's even not being juiced to high capacity have tended to fade off more than it looks... They are like night-lights compared to the Diablo board! My only complaint is how heavy the power cords are, and the for the dimmer as well... Between the remote ballast and dimmer, the damn thing is like an octopus to deal with!

Too bad about the Zam,... has she sexed yet?
I really gotta cut down:dizzy::baked:Just
Seeing your reply @Waira .
Those Diablo’s are amazing. HLGs lights are game changers. I’m doing a side by side, of sorts, with a spider farmer of similar draw. They both blow aging Autocobs by a mile.
POGP is some potent flower. Dizzying at high doses. She is a bit more hybrid in effects than expected, but the 3X stretch, very sati leaves should have clued me in.
Her clone, coming down Sunday at exactly 8 wks post flip, will be a better representation though, with lowers as big as limes. Rock solid limes. The lights:woody:. Kept the Zam. She is uuuugly!!! Pretty certain my soil was too much for her. Signs of N tox present when earlier twisting/ weird leaves. Same mix, same everything as last few years:shrug:She is very prickly. Pics up when she heads into POGP’s spot under the HLG.

Hey @Danielsaaan , welcome to a long thread. Don’t feel compelled to wade through it all. Always learning.

really gotta cut down:dizzy::baked:Just
Seeing your reply @Waira .
Oh, all good by me - :rofl: I'd be one to complain about that, hey? :rolleyes2:

POGP is some potent flower. Dizzying at high doses. She is a bit more hybrid in effects than expected, but the 3X stretch, very sati leaves should have clued me in.
Sounds enticing, better get a second opinion though- :biggrin:.... ditto for the clone! She was under the new lights 100%? And the mother was part AutoCOB grown?
Get us pics girlfriend!

Zam' still fugly huh? :rofl: ...I see nute twitchies very often linked to such "muties"...

Back