BC’s first KIS

:woohoo1:looking phat my friend- :d5: .... the fugly ducking grew out of her fug's and is now going to be big girl with nice frosty nuggettes! With some luck she'll pick up the pace and finish in a reasonable time frame... I'm really keen on what aroma you get!

Yeah, Zam's speed is a toss up,... Magic's are usually faster, but that doesn't always pan out so easily... I think market forces are driving things to larger longer cycle stuff. From what T20M Adam says, commercial growers as well!
Still, a lot of the "older" crossed offered out there are still around, 8-9 weekers...:biggrin:
Thanks for da slaps and kind words @Waira ! Lots to be said for smaller, faster autos. Way less time/opportunity to flub the grow.
Magic’s WW has two phenos. ‘Course pulled the long one! Terps are supposed to be special. Some vanilla biz. And huge buds . Expecting “testers” from Magic any day. So much for dat self control.

Lovely selections you have going. I don't know why I haven't gotten the notice/alert on this thread. Hopefully this comment does it!
Thanks for peeking in @DCLXVI .:d5::pass: Ace brings that superlative sati experience. ISO trippy zippy offerings for summer beach bbqs.

60 days for Bloodstone multipot and Pure Michigan. 53 for Auto Zameldelica and 46 days Wicked Witch. The older two are on unphed tap water to finish. Time to get some babies in cue.
824DD4CB-0BEA-4589-AB74-8A25A808D215.jpeg
B5FB1CA0-18CE-4C09-A5C6-FEB70BE61866.jpeg
3FDA5E4E-3F2F-410B-8050-0C480790115F.jpeg
5A530041-C03C-4A71-A3BB-C374DC1227D9.jpeg

Tent looking well in there!

Any in particular you'd recommend starting with?
Sampled quite a few and their crosses but only grown this full auto Zameldelica. The only two autos they have are Auto Zam and Auto NL x Malawi who was used as the auto in Auto Zameldelica. Confusing?
Depends on how much time you are willing to devote. Some of theirs flower
more than 14 weeks….much more. Honestly can’t go wrong and really knowledgeable support/guide. They want you to find success.
I’m a big indica lover. Sativas are mostly for summer fun/rare occasions. The Zameldelica photoperiod was quite fun and as advertised. A DP x auto Zam was excellent in a balanced way.

Haven't seen a lot of pure michigan yet. Here's mine currently at 50ish days. Started out really squat, bushy, and kinda slow but really starting to pick up the pace the past 2 weeks or so
PXL_20230302_031504897.jpg
PXL_20230302_031530517.MP.jpg

Haven't seen a lot of pure michigan yet. Here's mine currently at 50ish days. Started out really squat, bushy, and kinda slow but really starting to pick up the pace the past 2 weeks or soView attachment 1569947View attachment 1569948
Pure Michigan is a less hungry cultivar, in keeping with Pepe’s selection process, 1/4 feed strength and OD resiliency. Mine hovered on N tox with
organic super soil, water microbes only.
She should be ready at/around Day 78-82. Smells were spice cabinet and now getting more fruity.
You know that a fire destroyed his business and he was burned on head and hands trying to save the genetics? I’ve sent unopened packs back, but holding off on opened PM and Crinkle Cut. Rebuilding.

• Love
Reactions: JP1
A smallish plant, regardless of pot size. Grew her in 5gallons, a waste of soil. She will finish, well fed in 3.
Born on Jan 1st.
AED060E7-C878-493E-B89F-73563433F764.jpeg
B7A3163F-E5D6-4D37-9925-BF0450C45F35.jpeg

You know that a fire destroyed his business and he was burned on head and hands trying to save the genetics? I’ve sent unopened packs back, but holding off on opened PM and Crinkle Cut. Rebuilding.
I saw that. It's a shame. At least he did get hurt too badly and is rebuilding. I open every pack I get so I donated to his gofundme

I saw that. It's a shame. At least he did get hurt too badly and is rebuilding. I open every pack I get so I donated to his gofundme
Yep, did the gfm also. As word gets out, hopefully more folks will step up. Horrible to lose everything. Doubt it was insured.
His Crinke Cut is top shelf and used as the auto parent. Expecting happy friends:)

Back