BC’s first KIS

:bighug::pighug:
The other cross is meh for bud density, and leafy, but nice hybrid buzz. Stinky too.

yup, we never talk politics, for good reason. His Midnight Rider is growing herself. We all grow both over there.
Which other cross? Not the livers 1 i am growing right? I hate leafy plants so if yes i may need to reduce from the 3 i planted! :rofl:

Which other cross? Not the livers 1 i am growing right? I hate leafy plants so if yes i may need to reduce from the 3 i planted! :rofl:
Yikes!! Don’t waste the space on Lil MoBStar x LiversBx. It is lousy, and I should know. My last Lil MoBStar was mutant, but extremely potent. Didn’t have anything else to hit and a reversed LiversBx, so they were made. Potent, dank, mutant, leafy . Too many better choices.

Cycle ended or ending soon for most. Zazzafraz came down yesterday, and Luv Pink , DJ Glue in a week.
0D8D83E7-D676-4083-88CB-F57DF6B151AC.jpeg
B2FD04BA-939B-4C13-B4BB-325D90916140.jpeg
D594CA23-3080-4ED3-80E5-F4DAAD921099.jpeg

Good to hear from you. Enjoying your grow break? Breaking most down here shortly. Hard to justify the juice.
Right now the only grow I have growing are cherry tomatoes and garlic. Maybe in the fall... :pighug:

Right now the only grow I have growing are cherry tomatoes and garlic. Maybe in the fall... :pighug:
After your last cycle, likely no rush. Living off the largesse.
I know we have talked about creating the perfect sleepy weed. Anything get close to perfection in your last run?
After a long summer break, I’m looking to dive back in with some photos and possibly an auto reversal project. Smaller, fewer cycles going forward.

Couple shots of BMxSH. She is a short, stout bud ball in her 3gallons of medium. Hated wet feet and rich soil early on, but happy now. About 2weeks left
125CA92B-8129-4D82-89E2-AAB423D2B0B8.jpeg
4A8B58F0-4C66-458B-B3A3-A5DF090B9F63.jpeg
AAAB54EC-E544-4671-9185-D039FDE6A47C.jpeg
EBCE0C86-04B9-4F0A-BC35-04D24478FEE6.jpeg

After your last cycle, likely no rush. Living off the largesse.
I know we have talked about creating the perfect sleepy weed. Anything get close to perfection in your last run?
After a long summer break, I’m looking to dive back in with some photos and possibly an auto reversal project. Smaller, fewer cycles going forward.
Nope, nothing earth shattering for sleep, although I can't say that I have tested thoroughly. I think that the 24CxAutoPK has serious promise though.

I am on a couple month break (hard to believe, and not for much longer) at the moment, but will start using it again shortly. The main conclusion I have come to so far is that edibles or oil tincture are the way to go for sleep. Vaping for me runs out of steam in the middle of the night, and hitting the vape again then I find a PITA. At this point, I am going to play with gummies for a bit, but have not got off my backside and made some yet, at least not ones intended for me. I did try a bit of Double Grape a few days back, and it was good. Tasty, bloody strong (I overdid it a tad), and put me down for about four hours. OTOH, I was really tired anyway, so who knows? Figuring this out given all the other variables is not easy.

Having said that, what I think I have learned on my break is that absent weed, I am back to my old sleep patterns which vary a lot, and often leave me awake for hours in the middle of the night, and sometimes keep me from falling asleep initially. Another thing that I think I have observed is that the amount of sleep time that I spend dreaming, often at least slightly unpleasant dreams, is far far higher without weed than with it. It now seems to me that even if I get acceptable cumulative hours of sleep in a no weed night, the majority of it is in dream state, and very little in deep sleep. The result seems to be that I get up still tired even if I get acceptable hours of sleep, and this is combined over time with lots of days when I get less than 4 or 5 hours which is not enough for me.

Anyway, I will soon get back into serious experimentation to see if I can generate some improvements. If I get anywhere, I will let you know.:pighug:

By the way, your grow is looking really pretty. :bighug:

Back