Indoor BC’s reproduction projects

I love the fact that youve bred what you like out of multiple and kept what you like as it takes a lot of time and patience .
Thanks Tom. You may remember StickMan? He combined Witch Doctor with Anvil first, in regular form. For me, it was the most perfect meds. I think questing/growing/chucking is all worth the time and effort if you can find best meds.
I have zero interest in the commercial side and HUGE admiration for true breeders. It takes years to finish a photo to auto cross for release.
Encourage everyone to try the process. A few cycles and respect for the pros grows!

Been a rough few weeks, and most difficult for my beloved hound. After a complex surgery, disheartening prognosis, and horrible recovery process, Eddie was euthanized yesterday.
Heartbroken. View attachment 1660462

Aw Bless him @BCBudlady ... :karmacloud: and you too....:bighug:... Heart breaking.

candle-animated-gif-3.gif

Cold temps are a challenge. Heater maybe in there tomorrow.

You Do need a bit Warmth for them to get Jiggy.......... :pass: ..that's why I never cross on my Cold season...however tempting it is.

The plant will pollenate....then Abort them.....:shrug:...they Look pregnant...wth big fatter than normal seed....but they are Not.

Instead of viable seed...you get big round white balls....wth Nothing in them........absolute nightmare....:headbang:

But...remember...mine are completely outdoor.....under 10 hours natural light....And cold......:biggrin:....

Been a rough few weeks, and most difficult for my beloved hound. After a complex surgery, disheartening prognosis, and horrible recovery process, Eddie was euthanized yesterday.
Heartbroken. View attachment 1660462
Condolences with your loss. ♥ 🕯️

For me, it was the most perfect meds.

Yeah...what is the Parentage on Witch Doctor....?

I think questing/growing/chucking is all worth the time and effort if you can find best meds.

It Ceratinly Hones your breeding Skills......:biggrin:...when you are bloody desperate for Strong Pain Killers......:crying:

It takes years to finish a photo to auto cross for release.

Mmmm.......it Depends.......:shrug:.....Because I Know my girls inside out......:pass:.....I could knock a Auto/photo girl into Auto Hyb in about a Year......if I did the winter grow season under lights.......:biggrin:....

4 x 3 monthly grow cycles...F4 Hyb...Possible.......:pass:...but why Rush.....I Enjoy the Journey......

And...if we are doing it Right...every stage Improves the Quality...why Rush....?

I Consider myself Privilleged to have done a Photo /Auto journey...it is absolutely jaw droping to See how 2 seeds off the same parent combination can be so Different...just because of the selections You make.......

1705834405631.png

Approx 7-8 weeks in....Same Parents...same age...same grow conditions....just One took after the photo parent one took after the Auto and is about ready to harvest.......while the Photo sibling is barely past pistilate....

I Love stuff like that........Infinitely Interesting..........:headbang:...I Might be a Geek......

a bit...:crying:

Sorry to hear about your mate , All ways hard to lose a loving pet , We lost our loving girl last week to bone cancer , our other dog misses the hell out of her . :bighug:

Yeah...what is the Parentage on Witch Doctor....?

It Ceratinly Hones your breeding Skills......:biggrin:...when you are bloody desperate for Strong Pain Killers......:crying:

Mmmm.......it Depends.......:shrug:.....Because I Know my girls inside out......:pass:.....I could knock a Auto/photo girl into Auto Hyb in about a Year......if I did the winter grow season under lights.......:biggrin:....

4 x 3 monthly grow cycles...F4 Hyb...Possible.......:pass:...but why Rush.....I Enjoy the Journey......

And...if we are doing it Right...every stage Improves the Quality...why Rush....?

I Consider myself Privilleged to have done a Photo /Auto journey...it is absolutely jaw droping to See how 2 seeds off the same parent combination can be so Different...just because of the selections You make.......

View attachment 1660612

Approx 7-8 weeks in....Same Parents...same age...same grow conditions....just One took after the photo parent one took after the Auto and is about ready to harvest.......while the Photo sibling is barely past pistilate....

I Love stuff like that........Infinitely Interesting..........:headbang:...I Might be a Geek......

a bit...:crying:
Geeky and very cool at the same time @Mossy ! Genetics and selections are fascinating. Like crossing humans, lots of recessive stuff that can pop out too.
The excitement is isolating phenos by morphology, speed, effects, terps.
Witch Doctor is basically Bubba Kush, so really Alf#6-7. All affy.
Magic used DP and HSO BK . Huge autos, like FD’s . He retired WD and replaced with WDxKerosene Krash ( DP) to increase potency. Gonna hit that too!!

Genetics and selections are fascinating. Like crossing humans, lots of recessive stuff that can pop out too.

I Think most seed breeders spend more time researching their crosses genetics than they ever do their childrens........ :crying:

But...I Do have my grandchildren all sussed into dominants and crosses..........I find it Compulsive......:grin:

Witch Doctor is basically Bubba Kush, so really Alf#6-7. All affy.

Ah....:pass:....nice...........if in doubt...add an Extra Kush........Works for me.......

homercartoons.gif

Back