Indoor BC’s reproduction projects

Sorry to hear about your mate , All ways hard to lose a loving pet , We lost our loving girl last week to bone cancer , our other dog misses the hell out of her . :bighug:
Really sorry to hear that you are going through the same grief @hecno; losing a beloved dog is losing a family member. Good luck getting through it mate, I hope your grieving is as short as possible.

Question, why did you STS the 24ct to pollinate the CMD with? Since CMD is a reg, if I'm not mistaken...
Pure laziness @Bob's Auto's . I was
reproducing the gifted 2017 24Ct, my favorite all time cultivar from Mephisto. I purchased 24Ct directly and indirectly since the move from Spain and the plant was totally different.
Yep, the CMD used is a reg. It was in the tent and preflowers got pollinated. I wasn’t trying to create a new cultivar for future work, just make a few fems for a couple friends who live in climates where botrytis is a big problem, as CMD is resistant. A bit more size too. Plus……F1 vig FTW.

Oh, and I think CMD is only offered as fem now;) I have F4 regs.
Glad to hear you have the F4 regs. I myself have one generation further down the line, gifted to me from a super nice guy here on AFN. He gave me loads of other crosses made with Meph cultivars & CMD...More then enough to get my breeding projects started, as all are regulars now. :bighug:
I love the fact that CMD --> ALF F5 --> Dragon got it's origin here on AFN and that I can be part of something with that history. ♥ Gives me a sense of belonging, just as is the case with AFN itself. 👌
Also, the crosses made with CMD result in nice hard nugs, a specific form of buds seems to be dominant...with that little bit of purple in the background... Mhmmmm.....
1700527197666 _small.jpg

Glad to hear you have the F4 regs. I myself have one generation further down the line, gifted to me from a super nice guy here on AFN. He gave me loads of other crosses made with Meph cultivars & CMD...More then enough to get my breeding projects started, as all are regulars now. :bighug:
I love the fact that CMD --> ALF F5 --> Dragon got it's origin here on AFN and that I can be part of something with that history. ♥ Gives me a sense of belonging, just as is the case with AFN itself. 👌
Also, the crosses made with CMD result in nice hard nugs, a specific form of buds seems to be dominant...with that little bit of purple in the background... Mhmmmm.....View attachment 1660917
Distinctive hard nuggies. Yea, favorite expression. For me, Anvil and a cross I made are just right type effects for me. CMD and Anvil are just isolations. The history and respect I have for those who did the very early Autoflower work is enormous.
It’s kind of a thrill when you can pick out a bit of specific dragon traits down the line.

Also, the crosses made with CMD result in nice hard nugs, a specific form of buds seems to be dominant...with that little bit of purple in the background... Mhmmmm.....View attachment 1660917
Also, I want to say I think it’s awesome you are embarking on the independent breeder journey.
It truly has to be a labor of love. Lots of time and not always fruitful. No better community to hone your craft/art.

lots of recessive stuff that can pop out too.

You Know...when you've been Gingered.............:crying:....

tango.gif

:crying: Watch what you might Drag up from Previous pools that might not be as Favourable as the current Face of the cross.........:headbang: ... 's what I was Taught......

Gonna hit that too!!

And let me know...I Think you run pretty Similar in meds to me........:pass:.....

just make a few fems for a couple friends who live in climates where botrytis is a big problem, as CMD is resistant.

Oh Yup..... :headbang: ....

Pure laziness

Do you notice any difference breeding with Fems...as opposed to Regulars....?

I'm Thinking about a Cross to the Darkside.........:biggrin: ....I've seen some Stunning leaf coloured crosses lately..that really give me a Hankering to Play with the Blacks again......

and I Think my crosses are in Prime position to Take it......

I Think I might reintroduce the DeepChunk....but the only way I can find her is Fem.........:headbang: ...and Photo......

Fems Used to have a bad name for breeding......but I don't know if that was breeder bumph to Protect them...

Back