Indoor BC’s reproduction projects

You Know...when you've been Gingered.............:crying:....

View attachment 1660696

:crying: Watch what you might Drag up from Previous pools that might not be as Favourable as the current Face of the cross.........:headbang: ... 's what I was Taught......

And let me know...I Think you run pretty Similar in meds to me........:pass:.....

Oh Yup..... :headbang: ....

Do you notice any difference breeding with Fems...as opposed to Regulars....?

I'm Thinking about a Cross to the Darkside.........:biggrin: ....I've seen some Stunning leaf coloured crosses lately..that really give me a Hankering to Play with the Blacks again......

and I Think my crosses are in Prime position to Take it......

I Think I might reintroduce the DeepChunk....but the only way I can find her is Fem.........:headbang: ...and Photo......

Fems Used to have a bad name for breeding......but I don't know if that was breeder bumph to Protect them...
You and I do have similar needs, it seems. Deep Chunk alone isn’t complex enough for me, but in the mix, it’s the secret ingredient and responsible for that warmth/comfort/soothing relief.
I’m excited to run @LaughingHyenaSeeds Purple Chunk. Purple Domina is another heavy hitter without too much psychoactivity. Always questing for pain/nausea management and sleep.

Yeah, breeding with feminized seeds is frowned upon still, but crossed with your regs and working from there may be your route. I’d be honored to run your project. If Humboldt has the original TH……go for it. Black leaf cultivars….ahhh.

You and I do have similar needs, it seems.

:headbang:

Deep Chunk alone isn’t complex enough for me, but in the mix, it’s the secret ingredient and responsible for that warmth/comfort/soothing relief.

Umami......you cannot quite define it.....but it brings everything together....and gives it Depth....:headbang:....

I’m excited to run @LaughingHyenaSeeds Purple Chunk. Purple Domina is another heavy hitter without too much psychoactivity. Always questing for pain/nausea management and sleep.

I'll be watching......:grin:.......

Yeah, breeding with feminized seeds is frowned upon still,

Yeah.....gaw.....40 plus generations of pristine pedigree.....I don't wanna Spoil the Line........I'll have a mooch and Think about it.......

IMG_9110.JPG

The colours are Winking at me.........:crying:....

I suppose....I could pull the DC to Auto...see what I Think Before I Add it in as my ALF#7...........:pass:..

Been a rough few weeks, and most difficult for my beloved hound. After a complex surgery, disheartening prognosis, and horrible recovery process, Eddie was euthanized yesterday.
Heartbroken.
:bighug: Oh BC, I'm so sorry to see this,... I recall he's been ailing recently...
My heart goes out to you and the family.... Sending you lots of support love my friend! :peace: :bighug::peace:
Sorry to hear about your mate , All ways hard to lose a loving pet , We lost our loving girl last week to bone cancer , our other dog misses the hell out of her . :bighug:
:eek1: You too?! ...same sentiments mate....:bighug:

The repro that wasn’t. Successfully screwed entire project by transplanting into soil not adequately cooked, and tinkered too much.
Fortunately, a fellow AFN friend has some WDA pollen enroute to salvage this cycle.
The WDA going far back right is my pick for phenos, with Alf#5 forward build/pistil appearance and yield potential. Saved by my friend!! She will receive Witch Doctor dominance pollen upon arrival.
Some nuked plants overall, but finish they will.
32ECB100-5F11-4D4C-A0B9-B80589347A61.jpeg
4A2C901B-4129-4FF1-BA14-8FDD754DF126.jpeg
F2C16A72-6D48-4D96-8D0F-FB0B447EAD08.jpeg

Thanks for sharing @BCBudlady
Sorry about your beautiful doggo.
Hope your heart is mending.
Thank you!! Heading out to our local shelter ( where we got him) to drop off pooch supplies today. Scratch behind a few ears and see what happens.
And thanks for wading through my thread.

Thank you!! Heading out to our local shelter ( where we got him) to drop off pooch supplies today. Scratch behind a few ears and see what happens.
And thanks for wading through my thread.
You may be thinking to rescue a nice doggo.
But may be the doggo is rescuing you.
:D

That one on the left has got some amazing coloring to it!! Is that Anvil?
Yes, sir!! She is my favorite cultivar to grow, but sadly didn’t do her justice. This might be feminized, and can’t remember. I did have regs going for reversal and overdosed them.

Back