Be a Breeder – you can create your own autoflowers with our regular seeds and personal support!

Thank u for such a warm words 🫶🏻by the way we'll be at Spannabis in March (15-17) – would love for you to drop by if you're around! 🌱🔜
Hi my friend
Checking out if I can get free from my regular job, I hope to find the time to be there.

I will contact you in the next days my friend
Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi my friend
Checking out if I can get free from my regular job, I hope to find the time to be there.

I will contact you in the next days my friend
Have a nice day
cu tobe
Absolutely! We'd be overjoyed to have you join us. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Have a fantastic day Tobe🫶🚀

Thanks :cheers: Those were from some of my 1st auto grows so I imagine I could do a lot better with them now lol Worked them for a couple years to nail down the traits I liked most but unfortunately screwed up with my last seed run and everything went down hill and ended there :doh:
No worries, my friend! Mistakes happen to the best of us. If you're interested, we'd love to offer you a chance to try our new strain, Diesel Fast F1 Regular. Once the strain is available, I'll be sure to send it your way for testing. What do you think about this? 😊 Looking forward to your response!

No worries, my friend! Mistakes happen to the best of us. If you're interested, we'd love to offer you a chance to try our new strain, Diesel Fast F1 Regular. Once the strain is available, I'll be sure to send it your way for testing. What do you think about this? 😊 Looking forward to your response!

Would be something I'm definitely interested in 👍 If need anything I'm just a private message away lol

@Doctor's Choice
I got a small question to the Diesel Fast f1 . What seed stock do you used from the Diesel side. I got some Diesel ibl seeds to repro and work with , maybe it's a other stock. I plan to run them later the year maybe I grow some of yours side by side to compare them and cross them with my Diesel stock.

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

@Doctor's Choice
I got a small question to the Diesel Fast f1 . What seed stock do you used from the Diesel side. I got some Diesel ibl seeds to repro and work with , maybe it's a other stock. I plan to run them later the year maybe I grow some of yours side by side to compare them and cross them with my Diesel stock.

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe
Hey Tobe! 🌱 Great to hear from you, my friend😉 For our Diesel Fast F1, we used a specific seed stock from Sasha's personal collection. It will be available soon, and we'll be ready to send it to you for testing. Also we'd be delighted if you use our strain for experiments.
Looking forward to organizing this experiment together! 👋🚀🫶🏻

Hey Tobe! 🌱 Great to hear from you, my friend😉 For our Diesel Fast F1, we used a specific seed stock from Sasha's personal collection. It will be available soon, and we'll be ready to send it to you for testing. Also we'd be delighted if you use our strain for experiments.
Looking forward to organizing this experiment together! 👋🚀🫶🏻
Hey my friend
I think it's a different stock you use. Would be nice to compare these both lines and cross them again. I could give you some seeds from the repro till it's done so you can compare them to your original seed stock maybe there are traits in the in breed line you like to fresh up your genetic stock.
I will contact you later the year to this make me a note in my breeding script.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hey my friend
I think it's a different stock you use. Would be nice to compare these both lines and cross them again. I could give you some seeds from the repro till it's done so you can compare them to your original seed stock maybe there are traits in the in breed line you like to fresh up your genetic stock.
I will contact you later the year to this make me a note in my breeding script.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Hey there , I'm definitely interested and would love to give it a try. Keep me posted, and looking forward to our collaboration! 🌱have a nice day Tobe🙌🏽

I remember when Lowryder hit the scene... Most growers were pretty harsh and gave the free thinkers experimenting with it a real hard time on that old school forum that was shutdown and then reborn (wont mention the name here but if you were there you know).. Look how far autos have come in just a couple decades. Its crazy :cools:
Did someone say free seeds? :crying:

I remember when Lowryder hit the scene... Most growers were pretty harsh and gave the free thinkers experimenting with it a real hard time on that old school forum that was shutdown and then reborn (wont mention the name here but if you were there you know).. Look how far autos have come in just a couple decades. Its crazy :cools:
Did someone say free seeds? :crying:

At one time in the Canna Market the two most hated things were Autos...and LED Lights......... :pass: ...Look at us Now......

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Back