Be a Breeder – you can create your own autoflowers with our regular seeds and personal support!

It all started here folks...without the Doctor we'd all be flipping to 12/12 and this website wouldn't even exist.

Everyone on this site and every auto enthusiast owes this man a great deal of respect.

Thanks for all you have done..
Without you we wouldn't be here.
Hey there 🫶🏻fFirst of all huge thanks for the love and respect – this community rocks because of awesome folks like you👍🏽

We are happy to be here and we're all about spreading the cannabis love🫶🏻Sure that with our regular seeds and top-notch growers like yourself, we're gearing up for a whole new adventure🌱☀️🔜

I met @Doctor's Choice over a decade ago at an Expo (Treating Yourself) You could see the passion in his eyes. He's one of the reasons I am where I am.

Thank you sir
Thank u for such a warm words 🫶🏻by the way we'll be at Spannabis in March (15-17) – would love for you to drop by if you're around! 🌱🔜

Hey @Doctor's Choice
Great you have done a intro my friend. I hope there will be much people who are willing to learn how to breed their own.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Tobe, a massive thank you for your support and help!🫶🏻 We're genuinely grateful🙏🏽🙏🏽 absolutely agree !! looking forward to helping people learn the art of breeding.

Have an amazing day! ☀️☀️

I'm thrilled to hear you love the legendary Lowryder ! Your plants look fantastic😍😍😍 Impressive work🚀

Thanks :cheers: Those were from some of my 1st auto grows so I imagine I could do a lot better with them now lol Worked them for a couple years to nail down the traits I liked most but unfortunately screwed up with my last seed run and everything went down hill and ended there :doh:

Back