Be a Breeder – you can create your own autoflowers with our regular seeds and personal support!

Thank you so much for the kind words 🫶🏻 I agree with you that the invention of Lowryder was pivotal, especially for challenging environments like outdoor growing in Scotland🌱I'm glad you're interested in breeding because now it's time to raise awareness about regular genetics🌱😎✨

Yeah......Much Hardier than we give them credit for..........:headbang:

Go @Sawney_bean :bravo: ........

Tell him the Work he created for us...... #IBlameJointDoctor :yeah: #JustSayin

40 Generations later.............I Think I Almost have them sussed...........:crying:....

Perpetual outdoor patio.....in 9ft of growing space.......:biggrin:.....pot left ready to come down....pot middle..teenage...pot right..new germs....outdoor in February...

Mostly grown under 10 hours natural light........and outdoor temp drop under 40F......

View attachment 1665074

Autoflowers.....Hearts like Lions..........View attachment 1665075
Thanks mossy. 😊 appreciated

Thank you so much for the kind words 🫶🏻 I agree with you that the invention of Lowryder was pivotal, especially for challenging environments like outdoor growing in Scotland🌱I'm glad you're interested in breeding because now it's time to raise awareness about regular genetics🌱😎✨
I started with regular genetics because I'm a sea of green grower and regular made it easy to cross and make more seeds . My moto was" buy once make seeds grow forever" .
I make feminised now but I always have regular in my library just in case.
I may take a little dip into making some regular crosses later this year.
I have a skoosh strain that can Finnish in 50 days. I may start with that one.
Result. :devil:

All I lack is space lol

#Orgypots :yeah:....

IMG_6598.JPG

IMG_6596.JPG

I could seed half the World with 33 different females in a 70ltr pot.....3ft x 15 inches.......:biggrin: ...Autos Love to Cuddle Up.....

Lidl's pots...about 30 quid.......and they have a Lid...if you do get caught out by the Scottish weather............:pass:

IMG_9377.JPG

Although saying that......these are of my Favourite videos 2023 on the left...that is the pot........storm come in.....and they were too tall for the lid....turn the sound up......:headbang:.....

An they still finished as well as they did......
CATURDAYGIF.gif

Last edited:
Back