Bee-Nails Go-Bee Concentrate Vaporizer & Recycler Communal Test Thread

And check out their other rigs too; the Go-bee's are cool but they have full on e-nail kits that look AWESOME lol.
Thanks I just want to order so it gets here already lol. Yeah I’m gonna get an enail but portable first lol. I’ll give them a bit longer on the email.

Ok no email back yet. I guess there was a mistake cause the sale I inquired about was all of a sudden taken off the site and full price put back in my cart. Not really sure how to take this. I was looking to buy two gobee plus ujoint bundles and two recyclers. I put that in my email and had a question or two. Next thing thensale is gone and I’m scratching my head. Normally I would find another product and I’ve seen another bubbler pen combo with good reviews. But I trust u guys so I hope the company at least stands behind their product after purchase if need be. I think I’m gonna go ahead and order two plus recycler bundle deals. Was thinking of their enail kit also but we’ll see how this order goes. Again that’ll probably be two of the same cause if I get one my boys gonna want one too. I used to go to go to his house and show him new stuff now I know the deal before I order I show him and he always says get me one too let me know how much. Gonna converse with my boy to make sure he’s ok spending the money still without the extra glass deal. And a total noob question this will work with rosin I know the answer just need confirmation thanks all

Ok no email back yet. I guess there was a mistake cause the sale I inquired about was all of a sudden taken off the site and full price put back in my cart. Not really sure how to take this. I was looking to buy two gobee plus ujoint bundles and two recyclers. I put that in my email and had a question or two. Next thing thensale is gone and I’m scratching my head. Normally I would find another product and I’ve seen another bubbler pen combo with good reviews. But I trust u guys so I hope the company at least stands behind their product after purchase if need be. I think I’m gonna go ahead and order two plus recycler bundle deals. Was thinking of their enail kit also but we’ll see how this order goes. Again that’ll probably be two of the same cause if I get one my boys gonna want one too. I used to go to go to his house and show him new stuff now I know the deal before I order I show him and he always says get me one too let me know how much. Gonna converse with my boy to make sure he’s ok spending the money still without the extra glass deal. And a total noob question this will work with rosin I know the answer just need confirmation thanks all
yes it will work with rosin and all waxes for that matter good luck

Thanks. Casey emailed me back I guess they were really busy. Just waiting to hear if my buddy wants the recycler bundle also.

This thing goes most places I do. Random hits on a random bench, lol
20181011_161308~2.jpg

RIP recycler

I'm sad to report the death of my recycler. It most certainly failed because I haven't been highly attentive to clean up. However, go bea should go ahead and weld a little knob on the side of the recycler so you don't have to put so much pressure on the very thin walled glass of the recycler.

I very much like the Go bea as a product but I probably will not order another recycler unless of course they do weld on a little knob. I make that choice simply by the fact that they've had complaints about this in the past and honestly they should be able to correct the problem.
f3a04ac1f791ffb6a73ae3b6d8c0da14.jpg

That's my biggest concern with the unit itself, is the glass is incredibly thin on the pieces and recycler. After breaking the first two pieces in the first week I just switched it over to the metal one (which is really heavy, but no worries about it breaking. I found the O-rings to gunk up really fast too, that's where the stress point was on the glass pieces while trying to get them on.

20180420_164245.jpg

I actually broke my recycler piece at the same spot too.

smoking on the go bee watching the dodger game too bad we lost but the go bee helped a lot

012.JPG

afternoon smoke session with the go-bee while my ribs are cooking

003.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG

Back