Bee-Nails Go-Bee Concentrate Vaporizer & Recycler Communal Test Thread

well its 2:30am here in Californian and I cant sleep so I busted out my cheap make shift hash/rosin press I made a while back I was having a hard time getting good results but have been getting better now that I am pressing hash instead of loose kief

so I took a .6 gram piece of hash that I made and pressed it out and got about .4 back of rosin its dark as hell and I over pressed it way to long just to get as much back as I can

since I have no way of telling how hot my hair straightener plates are I just now ordered a laser laser temperature gun on eBay

anyway I will clean my go bee real good in the morning and post some pics tomorrow

Quick question for the testers. Has anyone used live resin yet? I may try it today. I know its more of a loose liquid type of substance, but thinking it may work.

Last night I used over half a gram of keif with the Gobee, trying to figure out the best heat setting. The 1st setting doesnt seem to get hot enough, and the next two seem to hot. I fully loaded the atomizer a few times and could only get one good hit per load. I don't think keif is best suited for this vape. I will just keep using the keif to line my blunts, lol. I havent used the recycler this week because the Gobee has been going everywhere with me lately. But tonight, we recycle!

Quick question for the testers. Has anyone used live resin yet? I may try it today. I know its more of a loose liquid type of substance, but thinking it may work.

Last night I used over half a gram of keif with the Gobee, trying to figure out the best heat setting. The 1st setting doesnt seem to get hot enough, and the next two seem to hot. I fully loaded the atomizer a few times and could only get one good hit per load. I don't think keif is best suited for this vape. I will just keep using the keif to line my blunts, lol. I havent used the recycler this week because the Gobee has been going everywhere with me lately. But tonight, we recycle!

yeah it hard to use the go bee with kief thats one of the reasons I wanted to go back to making rosin

I got so stoned today I forgot to post my pics earlier
:pass::crying:

well anyway I smoked a bunch of the rosin a made at 2am last night and its more like a really sticky half melt hash then rosin since it only melts a bit but its still great stuff I have a lot of kief so once I get my laser temp gun in the mail I will start so making more and try to make it better

I also cleaned the hell out of my go bee today it was starting to look bad and I busted out my second brand new coil while the old one was drying out after it got a cleaning

I had a few friends over today for a huge smoke sesh at my pad and everyone loved the go bee a few even want to get one for themselves the go bee was a "big hit" pun intended lol

007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

Its late.. But I can't resist, lol.
Diamonds and the recycler!
20180926_211231.jpg
20180927_000401.jpg
20180927_000636_Burst01.jpg

Ok been going over and over for a while on what to get. Out of all I came up with the Yocan magneto no go no temp control. I like the dab tool though. Big blob put it over heat coils and go. The Shatterizer also but due to its attachments and battery size I think I’m gonna go with the go bee with ujoint bundle to get the glass piece free. Then I have to buy the mobile glass recycler at a later date. That’s an awesome deal I think. $80 glass piece with the gobee plus u joint package. $55 later for the to go recycler. I’m in. I’ll buy a enail for the house later but I really need something for on the go now.

Well I had a few questions about placing my order and couldn’t figure out if there was a rep here so I emailed the company I guess we will see how fast they respond and what my options r. I have a bunch of fresh pressed rosin and want to vape it instead of putting it on a bong pack. I want the pure taste of the rosin without the plant matter. Also looking for a cleaner hit for my lungs and hopefully less smell on my clothes.

Does anybody know if there is a rep here.

Does anybody know if there is a rep here.

They have an account but he hasn't been real active on the site, but he's a phone call/e-mail away (he's a Colorado based company and they post nearly daily on social media/facebook, so they are active.) You're looking for Ali (ah-lee,) he can set you straight! Tell him AFN says hi!

Back