Bee-Nails Go-Bee Concentrate Vaporizer & Recycler Communal Test Thread

Update time finally!!!!!
Rosin. @CaNNaDON420 has finally got some skills on the press and we had a killer squish.
10gram kief puck gave about 45%
So I got a nice 2 grams and a bit more coming to blaze it up
IMG_20180916_091928.jpg

I have been using my go-bee a lot over that past few days smoking a ton of kief in it so stoned I keep forgetting to take pics lol I have been wanting to get some wax but I hate going to the shop so I will just use what I have

I tried doing the whole budget rosin press with a hair strainer but it did not work well for me making rosin but I can make some nice hash with it so its not all bad

020.JPG

smoking some homemade sticky hash in my go-bee with the recycler is just amazing smooth hits man i love this thing

Well I got to looking and this is week 13 for me although one week dropped off with the dead hard drive.

I think I'm going to give my overall impression of this device and then post a few pictures of some specials on right now.

I have owned a lot of vaporizers and most of them I found lacking in one area or another. I didn't find anything actually lacking with this gobee. I might be a little happier with a different kind of on-off switch. I can't recall how many times I've forgotten what I was doing and laid my finger across the switch while I was removing the mouthpiece or something. The charging port on my unit is slightly misaligned with the outer cover and it's a little bit difficult to get the USB charger into the port. If I had purchased this unit I would probably give it a four out of five stars for that little bit of misalignment. It's not a big issue to me but I know some people like my wife would very rapidly damage the port.

When buying vaporizers I think it's a good idea to buy directly from the company that invented it. I was going to say manufactures it, but most are made in China. So I always recommend going directly to the company that sells them or from an authorized distributor only. You can buy a lot of knock off Vapes, or Vapes that didn't meet the standards of the company that ordered, than on some of the Chinese market places.

I also like to look at the ratings for the vaporizer and there had better be negative reviews or I'm going to call BS. you cannot make all the people happy all of the time and there should be negative reviews and reviews all the way across the Spectrum. if you're thinking of buying a vaporizer from say Vapor Nation notice they have no negative reviews. I've done business with them and never again. so I was pleased to find negative reviews on The Bee Nails website.

anyway, this may be more of a rant than a review. But I have to say I'm very impressed and very happy with the Gobee and I don't think this is a bad deal for anyone.

They have a buy one get one free special going on the kits so if you wanted to go in with the bud on one of these you could get them cheap, or maybe buy yourself one and keep the other one to give away at Christmas time?
89a522049d2d9f8a571263ea83ab4287.jpg
ce31aebfd7bee33471717d2adde8f2fd.jpg
111072694caf965e1b0fa44d667357d7.jpg

After another week of solid use.
My favorite hand held unit ever. Battery life is boss.
Hits are champs.
Tastes come through great.

About to finish off this kief bowl and give her a good cleaning for later tonight.
20180921_091929~2.jpg
20180921_092124~2.jpg

Back