Big Battle: Championship round:2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh she looks so happy! I think I screwed up by taking all the buds off, so I don't think she is gonna make it. But I will keep her longer and see if anything happens. I ordered some Nila Wafer seeds tho so fingers crossed she will be as good as Sweet Bread. One parent the same, the other very similar.

Just dumb luck on my part lol, could use some of the good kind though! She's looking like she might give me cuttings in 10-14 days! :headbang:

I hope yours comes round and/or the Nila Wafer is as good! :pass::baked:

Final pics!!

@davisgirl Megabuds Giant Skittlez, she is soooooo close but needs just a bit longer. Trichs need to amber up a little but she smells and looks sweet :smoking:

Bud shot came up before final pics, ooops.

IMG_9753.jpg
IMG_9755.jpg

@Myself :coffee: SSSC Lava Freeze, she comes down today!
IMG_9756.jpg
IMG_9759.jpg

Really digging the zkittles looks great

Thanks, she smells a lot like the candy too. I have three more coming up so I'll keep posting up in my journal and see how they do. Debating taking clones off the one I just flipped. I gotta set my cloner up soon so I may as well just in case the last one is a stunner too.

Wow now they are reaaaaal pretty :kiss: the purples and other colours coming through, God Damnnnnnnnnn!!

Thanks, I love how the cooler temps really brought out the colors on these two, even if I didn't get an actual purple pheno. Both are really dense buds too, and the Lava was a breeze to trim. I'll see how the Skittlez is for trimming soon.

Oh she looks so happy! I think I screwed up by taking all the buds off, so I don't think she is gonna make it. But I will keep her longer and see if anything happens. I ordered some Nila Wafer seeds tho so fingers crossed she will be as good as Sweet Bread. One parent the same, the other very similar.
Try some Fox Farms Boomerang!!! Really works for me... try it really

@moderator's and @Admin lol maybe y'all can start a classified section... here's my ad..
Looking for growmate!!!
Requirements: above 35 years
Know how to trim, roll, cure, and water. Know how to lst, hst, top, fim, and clone!!! LoL
Also must not be a lightweight!!!
Must bring own nutrients!!! Lmao
If female: must be hot and know their SWEETLEAF!!!!!
Benefit package includes all the fire you can smoke! The best southern cooking out thar'!!! All the cannabutter you can eat, all the edibles you can eat!!!!
***NOTE*** no health insurance because eating an ounce of butter daily can be hazardous!!!! Lol! Lmao... My classified ad looking for the perfect Grow "mate" Lmao! Wow where was yytgese genetics 20 years ago??? Lmao thanks for letting me ramble! LOL ps. Check out this deer stew I fixed!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm. God Bless and Happy Holidays
20191211_182341.jpg

Try some Fox Farms Boomerang!!! Really works for me... try it really

Thanks, I will check it out. No grow stores unless I drive 45 mins to an hour so unfortunately I can never just go grab anything needful :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back