Nutrients Biotabs in Coco-Autopots: Hyper Ryder SPG and Sweet Nurse CBD

Yes man!
You got your plants dialed in mate!
Mucho bueno!

Again, thank you and I think you're gonna be pleased with today's update :thumbsup:.

DAY 52

It's about time that I did a photo shoot of the girls, seeing that the vegetative phase is mostly over and they are starting to bud up :woohoo1:! During the photo shoot I did some major defoliation and lollypopping too - the girls have been really bushing out and I wanted to help airflow around the buds with this and to control humidity in some degree :2cents:. Also acquired a purple backdrop for the new camera but it turns out that it's a little bit small for it's function - some pics turned out great, some are kind of funny :shrug:. Patience young padawan, still learning you are :smoking:. On to the pics :toke::

Hyper Ryder SPG - these plants are around 70-75 cm in height and extremely healthy, don't know when was the last time I had such dark green color at day 52:

Before defoliation:

After:

Sweet Nurses - turned out bigger and bushier than expected (both around 95cm in height) :thumbsup:, suffering from some light bleaching and heat stress but nothing worth mentioning, they are growing nicely - first set of pics are before defol:

After defol:

And some group shots after the whole ordeal :greenthumb::

Phew, that's it for now, hope you like the pics :pass::vibes:.

Again, thank you and I think you're gonna be pleased with today's update :thumbsup:.

DAY 52

It's about time that I did a photo shoot of the girls, seeing that the vegetative phase is mostly over and they are starting to bud up :woohoo1:! During the photo shoot I did some major defoliation and lollypopping too - the girls have been really bushing out and I wanted to help airflow around the buds with this and to control humidity in some degree :2cents:. Also acquired a purple backdrop for the new camera but it turns out that it's a little bit small for it's function - some pics turned out great, some are kind of funny :shrug:. Patience young padawan, still learning you are :smoking:. On to the pics :toke::

Hyper Ryder SPG - these plants are around 70-75 cm in height and extremely healthy, don't know when was the last time I had such dark green color at day 52:

Before defoliation:

After:

Sweet Nurses - turned out bigger and bushier than expected (both around 95cm in height) :thumbsup:, suffering from some light bleaching and heat stress but nothing worth mentioning, they are growing nicely - first set of pics are before defol:

After defol:

Great defol job mate, like the trim of the lowers and fans.

Great defol job mate, like the trim of the lowers and fans.

Thank you and glad you liked it :thumbsup:. Gotta say that I still haven't come across a plant that didn't like some defol - a healthy plant mind you :2cents:.

DAY 52

Before defoliation:

After:

After defol:

looking good mate two questions do you useally wait till there budding good and the strectch is over to defoil or is that just how it went this time and when did or do you start adding pk boosters ?

looking good mate two questions do you useally wait till there budding good and the strectch is over to defoil or is that just how it went this time and when did or do you start adding pk boosters ?

I defol when I see that it's needed but it mostly coincides with the end of veg stage as they bush out the most in that period :2cents:.

Usually I add PK boosters a little bit after the start of flowering but the plants really didn't seem to need it this time so I took it to day 50 :thumbsup:

I defol when I see that it's needed but it mostly coincides with the end of veg stage as they bush out the most in that period :2cents:.

Usually I add PK boosters a little bit after the start of flowering but the plants really didn't seem to need it this time so I took it to day 50 :thumbsup:

Makes perfect sense really. IMO, the fans drive the growth of stems, once stretch has ended no real need for them. Thinning out lowers also makes sense as you get harder nugs up top. The buds leaves are what powers through, not fans.

Makes perfect sense really. IMO, the fans drive the growth of stems, once stretch has ended no real need for them. Thinning out lowers also makes sense as you get harder nugs up top. The buds leaves are what powers through, not fans.

Completely agree :thumbsup:.

Hey @Ryker604_BT
Loving the journals, all the advice and results you're getting. I'm doing my first BioTabs run now and have one simple question for the next one:
Out of the soil and coco runs you did, which do you think grew the better product. Soil or coco?

DAY 52

Before defoliation:

After:

After defol:

rocking it @Ryker604_BT :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :slap: those be some super happy ladys my man:d5:

Back