Nutrients Biotabs in Coco-Autopots: Hyper Ryder SPG and Sweet Nurse CBD

DAY 27

Updating like a mafk, ya nomesayin' - in the wise word of J-Roc :crying:.

Hello kids! Time for a new update - the girls have gotten big enough to connect them to water and move them to separate tents - from now on, all of the coco girls will be in one tent with no distractions! Right on :smoking:!

For now there are 5 girls in this tent - 2 Sweet Nurses and 3 Hyper Ryders. One of the Ryders will be moved to another tent to even the numbers and that one didn't get connected to the water yet :2cents:. All of the girls were leaf tucked this day which can be seen in the pics, they are starting to bush out. Nothing else of importance to report, on to the pics:

Group shot:

Leaf-tucking:

Big, healthy fan leaf on the Sweet Nurse - Biotabs goodness :greenthumb::

Like this picture very much, the SN took the topping like a champ :bow::

Cheers :cheers:!

Very very nice dude. A happy bunch of girls indeed [emoji3]

So, so far, coco or soil?

You must answer my question! [emoji23]

Couldn't post a new update because of you dude! Probably clicked post reply in the same time :d5::crying:.

Answered in the other thread but in short: liked the soil more for the seedlings and can't see any noticeable difference in growth between the two (the coco girls aren't BIGGER AND TALLER than the soil girls). However, let's see how flowering goes :thumbsup:.

Couldn't post a new update because of you dude! Probably clicked post reply in the same time :d5::crying:.

Answered in the other thread but in short: liked the soil more for the seedlings and can't see any noticeable difference in growth between the two (the coco girls aren't BIGGER AND TALLER than the soil girls). However, let's see how flowering goes :thumbsup:.

I don’t think I’ve noticed any difference between growth in soil and coco when I think about it mate. The only thing I notice is the difference in water retention.

Your babies look awesome mate. Very happy and healthy [emoji106]

DAY 29

Have been out of town for the weekend, to explain the update hiatus :toke:. Nothing exiting to report except that I've transferred one Hyper Ryder to another tent to even out the numbers - every tent has 4 x 15L Autopots now :thumbsup:. So, from now on only 4 plants in this thread (with guest appearances from their 5th sister).

The girls are doing great, they are very healthy and lush. The topped SN took it in stride and is growing without any delay :bow:. Tied up the topped SN and did some leaf tucking on the other girls on this day.

Before LST and leaf tucking:

After:

Thank you for watching :pass:.

DAY 29

Have been out of town for the weekend, to explain the update hiatus :toke:. Nothing exiting to report except that I've transferred one Hyper Ryder to another tent to even out the numbers - every tent has 4 x 15L Autopots now :thumbsup:. So, from now on only 4 plants in this thread (with guest appearances from their 5th sister).

The girls are doing great, they are very healthy and lush. The topped SN took it in stride and is growing without any delay :bow:. Tied up the topped SN and did some leaf tucking on the other girls on this day.

Before LST and leaf tucking:

After:

Thank you for watching :pass:.

Very nice mate. Like you say they look very lush and healthy vibrant green [emoji106][emoji271]

Loving your butchery and bending skills as usual. Please keep documenting IT ALL so we can all learn [emoji3]

Thank you very much and don't worry about documenting - every bigger step in the grow is noted and will be shown :thumbsup:.

DAY 34

Quick update as I'm going out of town for the weekend and I don't know how active I'll be these couple of days :thumbsup:.

The girls are doing great, a little bit of yellowing on the topped girl but nothing worth mentioning. All in all, nothing major to report, girls are doing their thing:

Enjoy the weekend :pass:.

DAY 38

Well, shit :bow:. Haven't updated the journals for almost 3 weeks, I apologize for that, real life wanted to put the journals on pause and I had to oblige :toke::smoking:. I'll try to be more active now as we are running to the finish line - the grows are at day 65. And for some good news - bought myself a nice entry-level Canon DSLR to upgrade my journal game :shooty:. This update will contain some test shots during lights out but I think that the upgrade in quality can be seen right away :thumbsup:. Also, some awesome growth difference can be seen in these 4 days - thanks to Biotabs.
Before we continue with the pics I got to mention that we made the switch from MH to HPS around day 35/36, so be prepared for some orange tinted pics in the future :biggrin:.

Coco girls - bigger plants are Sweet Nurse CBD and the smaller one are Hyper Ryder SPG:

Close-up of Hyper Ryder:

As you can see, all the girls are dark green and healthy, I'm very satisfied with everything :woohoo1:. Catch you later :pass:.

DAY 42

Second update in 2 days, I'm on a roll here :bow:. As I've said, the journal is 3 weeks behind so I gotta up the pace.

Everything is going well, the girls are showing growth by the day and they are very healthy. Nothing much to report besides that, enjoy some pics:

Hyper Ryder SPG:

Sweet Nurse CBD:

Topped Sweet Nurse:

:smokeout:

Back