Nutrients Biotabs in Coco-Autopots: Hyper Ryder SPG and Sweet Nurse CBD

@Ryker604_BT for one of your next updates or when the times right could you go into detail about how/when you use the pk booster:pass:

I think he roughy does every 5 days mate. Maybe a week. And I believe he switches off the water res for maybe 1.5 days before top watering the Bio PK. Probably starts around 5ml/L and I think I’ve seen him go as high as 15 ml/L in peak flowering munch munch time.

Saved you a job Rykes as you’re busy and I do fook all most of the time [emoji106]

I think he roughy does every 5 days mate. Maybe a week. And I believe he switches off the water res for maybe 1.5 days before top watering the Bio PK. Probably starts around 5ml/L and I think I’ve seen him go as high as 15 ml/L in peak flowering munch munch time.

Saved you a job Rykes as you’re busy and I do fook all most of the time [emoji106]
what about the powder pk tea? do i do that the same or less as the liquid one i wanna make sure to keep up on the pk after my last mess up

what about the powder pk tea? do i do that the same or less as the liquid one i wanna make sure to keep up on the pk after my last mess up

You can basically do it as often as you want mate. Confession time, my last Gorilla OG gets Bio PK EVERY watering!! So that was every day until she went under the sun recently. Every other day now. No signs of any issue whatsoever. Happy as fook she is. And that’s at 10ml/L which comes out at EC 2.85 with my water! Haha. Amazing.

Should be the same for the Tee mate. I don’t really think you can overdo it [emoji106]

You can basically do it as often as you want mate. Confession time, my last Gorilla OG gets Bio PK EVERY watering!! So that was every day until she went under the sun recently. Every other day now. No signs of any issue whatsoever. Happy as fook she is. And that’s at 10ml/L which comes out at EC 2.85 with my water! Haha. Amazing.

Should be the same for the Tee mate. I don’t really think you can overdo it [emoji106]
good to know :d5: you notice any difference from the last rounds when you didnt use it as much :hookah:

good to know :d5: you notice any difference from the last rounds when you didnt use it as much :hookah:

The one that’s been having it every day just wants to keep growing mate. Not sure if it’s anything to do with the PK or just because it’s a Sativa leaning one, which it definitely is, but it’s just going and going. Got bloody massive colas on it now. Bit more filled out than the one I chopped last.

So basically, no idea mate. Not had this pheno of GOG before so can’t compare.

I definitely think it works. I think organic PK is better than synthetic for me personally.

Sorry I’m rambling. Really nicely baked.

@Ryker604_BT for one of your next updates or when the times right could you go into detail about how/when you use the pk booster:pass:

Thank you hippy very much, you're a life saver and I see you know my methods by heart :d5::smoking:. This time around I started watering every 7 days but as @Hippy_BiotabsF70 mentioned, I got the impression that they could handle it more often and started doing it every 5 day again. However, this time always with 10mL per litre of water, I got away with 15mL once or twice. Hope this helps @stoney T :thumbsup::2cents:.

Looking awesome in here by the way dude. Very nice growing man.

Thank you for the kind words AND help dude, youz a doll :smoking::pighug:. This could very well be my best grow to date, we'll see what the final results will bring.

Looking really nice man!

Plants are happy for sure :)
Are you going to add some Compost tea or Bio PK 5-8?

Green greetings!

Hello Mr. K :d5: ! Thank you for the nice words, really glad that you're liking the show. Stay tuned for more updates soon, the plants are around day 70 in real life and I've been using BOTH the compost tea and Bio PK 5-8 :thumbsup:. The girls are really doing great and budding up nicely, Biotabs for the win :bow:.

DAY 50

Been on a business trip during this time due to which I didn't have a chance to document anything - to explain the 8-day window. Anyways, the girls started to go into flower during this time and seeing that it's already 50 days from germination I started brewing some PK Compost Tea :woohoo1:(possibly a little late but didn't want to rush thing as the girls are mostly in perfect health and vigor :2cents:). The Sweet Nurses are experiencing some bleaching and heat stress but besides that everything is great, they are all very healthy :thumbsup:.
Still trying out the new camera, so bare with me on the pics:

Hyper Ryders:

Sweet Nurses:

The ingredients I used for brewing, per Biotabs instructions:

• PK Booster Compost Tea - 15g per liter of water
  • Orgatrex - 5mL per liter of water
  • Mycotrex - added 5g half an hour before I've stopped the brewing
  • simple 2-line Hailea air pump + basic airstone - to aerate the water - needed for "brewing"
Bucket of water and air pump in action:

I've added Orgatrex and the PK Compost Tea to the water and let it brew for 24 hours :thumbsup::

After the tea was brewed each girl got 1L of the tea. That about wraps up this update, stay tuned for the next one - close-up shot of the girls and some serious defoliating / lollypopping will go down :naughtystep:.

Cheers :cheers:.

Back