Those ph dropper test kits are good to have on hand because they dont need calibrated. Cheap too. That and a accurate 8 soil probe is all i use, i dont even own a ph pen.
:pass::vibes::goodluck:

different soils and still raising ph.when i started i used the test strips of paper like when i was back in school.pinky,yellowish with a green tinge to it = a ph of havnt a clue.the liquid ph testers,when testing a liquid thats not clear they are off.testing a liquid with a soil probe will be off.can you trust the only digi pen you have ?
is your base tap water way high and ph pen is off ?
think with a bad ph issue you have its going to take cash for acurite 8 soil probe and a ? digi ph pen.
must be high tap water ? no
good luck pal
:pighug:

Those ph dropper test kits are good to have on hand because they dont need calibrated. Cheap too. That and a accurate 8 soil probe is all i use, i dont even own a ph pen.
:pass::vibes::goodluck:
I'm with ya there! I've been using the drops for a couple years and prefer them to the pens, That is until recently when I ran out, had to get myself some strips for the time being. I've had a couple pens in the past, but I found I didn't feel like I could trust them, I'd be making sure they were calibrated all the time and still second guessing myself. I do have a TDS pen that comes in handy though, I'll keep that baby around!

Back