Mephisto Genetics Royalrick's Mephisto Grower of the year 2017 Grow Battle

I think your pH is off. It's causing the purple veins and petioles. It looks like a calmag deficiency, but I suspect your pH is low. That meter in the pic is not very accurate. I would recommend getting a good pH meter, and doing a runoff test to be sure. If you correct the pH it will recover but still keep the leaf damage you already have. If you don't have calmag to add, I would get some for the next grow. As always, I fully recommend you ask Waira in the infirmary though. Waira knows everything about every soil type. I'm a hydro guy.

Unfortunately without a reliable pH test you cannot really know for sure if it is deficiency or a pH lockout of primary nutes. The fact that these are older leaves showing deficiency symptoms, that indicates mobile nutrients are not getting to the new growth and the plant is moving them from old tissues. A good foliage spray can help it recover faster.

So I just recalibrated my ph pen. It was off more then a point. Water with a ph of 6 was reading 8. Don't know how long this has been this way but recalibrated pen. She got a liter of neut water yesterday feeding of bloom, bio bud, and cal mag. I want to run some good ph'ed water through her but I want her to dry out a little more before I do.

So I just recalibrated my ph pen. It was off more then a point. Water with a ph of 6 was reading 8. Don't know how long this has been this way but recalibrated pen. She got a liter of neut water yesterday feeding of bloom, bio bud, and cal mag. I want to run some good ph'ed water through her but I want her to dry out a little more before I do.

Awesome, cause the plant looks ready to start bulking up. Glad you found the problem.

Back