Misterapple

New User
Reaction score
Hi All, new member here have some trouble diagnosing/fixing issues with both of my plants 2 autos.

-Problem: On WG i have rust spots which were noticed during first weeks of flowering, no signs of deficiency were observed during vegetative phase. On the other hand Blueberry is experiencing somewhat of a similar issue. I am suspecting it has something to do Calcium/Mag
-Medium/grow method: Atami Light soil with added perlite& vermiculite
-Feed and supplements used:
Organic Biobizz/Plagron Dry amendments.
Blueberry Auto:
TopDress 1/2tsp, Bat Guano, 5Tbsp Mega Worm, Water Solution: 1ml/L TopMax, 4ml/L AlgAMic, Canna CalMag 0.5Ml/l (0.3EC with CalMag Only) - RunOff EC was about 1.9EC, Run off Ph 6.4
Wedding Glue Auto: TopDress 8Tbsp MegaWorm, Water Solution: 2.5Ml/L TopMax, 4Ml/L AlgaMic, Canna CalMag 0.5Ml/L - RunOff EC was about 1.2EC, RunOff PH 6.4
-Water source: Bottled Water (Low EC near 0 - Phing to 6.4/6.5), Before was using DH water.
-Strain and age: Wedding Glue - Mid Flowering Day 58 from Seedling / Blueberry Auto - Early Flowering Day 44 from Seedling
-Climate: 20-22 Celcius Night / 25-26 Celcius Day | 40-45% RH
- Light used: LED Viparspectra P2000 200W @ ~80% (24Inches For WG Auto, before it was 18Inches) (28inches For Blueberry )
-Additional info: As for WG this has been happening from 14th March. On the other hand blueberry has been showing clear symptoms last week. Also please note that when watering last week with clean water runoff EC of Blueberry was 2.3.

Attachments

• WG-1.jpg
    WG-1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 71
  • WG-2.jpg
    WG-2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 70
  • WG-3.jpg
    WG-3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 72
  • WG-4.jpg
    WG-4.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 65
  • WG-5.jpg
    WG-5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 64
  • Blueberry-3.jpg
    Blueberry-3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 52
  • Blueberry-2.jpg
    Blueberry-2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 52
  • Blueberry-1.jpg
    Blueberry-1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Pretty rough shape so this late in flowering will be hard to fix.Looks like you could use more cal.mag added to some phd water flush them good and hope for the best.

Pretty rough shape so this late in flowering will be hard to fix.Looks like you could use more cal.mag added to some phd water flush them good and hope for the best.

Hi, thanks for your input with my problem that im experiencing, it is quite heartbreaking to look at the current state she is in. Yeah sure will bump it up to 1.5-2ml/L CalMag as currently giving it 0.5ml/L during flowering and never exceeded 1ml/L in Veg. I suppose i would be doing it for both ? They look like they have the same symptoms but could be wrong. Also is it too late to top dress with some Plagron Super Soil or Bat guano at this point ?

UPDATE: Gave blueberry auto some phed water (Approximately 1.5L) with 1ml/L Cal Mag, 1ml/L TopMax, 4ml/L AlgAMic and runoff EC was 1.5 so surely she is eating.

Yes you can top dress. just realizw leaves will start turning color on there own soon remember that.

Thanks will keep that in mind. Just watered will se how it goes, fingers crossed.

Back