Dutch Passion Blessed with Brooklyn Sunrise Auto

blessedinwashington

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Tagging along for the ride since this is the next strain I'm growing. Best of luck!

Thanks Chief. They just came up Sunday and are taking off man. Looking healthy and green!

Ok Guys and Gals, these are getting exciting I'd love to show pictures but since I updated the computer to Windows 8 from XP i haven't figured out how to reduce the pictures yet in Paint or whatever it is called now.

Anyway, the stems are very strong for 19 days. They are jumping up there pretty quick. Not showing sex yet, but I will I am impressed with the start of these plants. I am going to try to figure the picture thing out or do it on my laptop. I will get those pics up!

First Pictures - Day 25 ( 3 1/2 weeks)

I am impressed with this strain so far. At 25 days they just started flower and are now on flower nutes. With Mills there are two flower nutes, one for two weeks and the other 3 weeks). There are roots coming out the bottom of the bags. I LOVE seeing those little root tips stick out the base of the pot.

#2 is a more sativa leaning pheno it looks like as she is shooting up a LOT more than the other girls. Ok, comments are welcome and appreciated.
Brooklyn1.jpg
Brroklyn2.jpg
Brooklyn3.jpg

Day 34 - Looks like not too many have found this thread yet. That's too bad as this is going to be one bad ass grow man. The Sativa Pheno (pick 2 above) is really going full candelabra and main bud is at 20" today and also going full flower so probably not a lot more stretch. The other two are taking on nice round bushy shapes with sativa looking leaves. Flowers are nice and full looking like clover in bloom. This is going to be exciting for sure.

Where are all the watchers on this one? I know I have been lack at posting pictures and updates. I am really excited about this strain. I am at 6 weeks and the buds are large and well formed. All of the plants are wide spread and pretty open, especially the Sativa pheno at 32" so far. Stretching is over but the buds are filling in so nicely. They are already covered with trichs and again the Sativa Pheno seems to have the best coverage so far. The smell is pretty strong. I have an exhaust in the grow room but had the door open for a while today and the whole house smelled pretty strong. When I came back into the house it smelled like I was walking into one of the Portland shops. :)

I have had trouble with these girls with Thrips. The Thrips seem to be affecting these BSA more so that the Mephistos I have with them. It doesn't seem to have hurt their growth and I will continue working on them until the disappear. I am using Mega Wash which works but I have to do another spray at least once more, if not twice.

This strain is going to be freaking awesome. I am amazed at how they look for 6 weeks.

How the hell did I miss this one?? I have been trying to find all grows with strains I am growing to keep an eye on progress to compare my little honey's. It seems like there is a new Sunrise every day!!(hey... wait a minute! :D )

Yours is looking great man!! My sunrise is just a wee little one at 8 days old. After 20-30 days she will go outside. Starting in two days she will get daytime in the sun, and all night under LED lights along with my other autos(DP Autoultimate, Daiquiri and Cookies).

I'm glad you found it! It gets boring when it is private journal on a forum. :)

I have the Colorado Cookies Auto waiting too. I am going to put out a couple for summer and may have to put those out.

How the hell did I miss this one?? I have been trying to find all grows with strains I am growing to keep an eye on progress to compare my little honey's. It seems like there is a new Sunrise every day!!(hey... wait a minute! :D )

Yours is looking great man!! My sunrise is just a wee little one at 8 days old. After 20-30 days she will go outside. Starting in two days she will get daytime in the sun, and all night under LED lights along with my other autos(DP Autoultimate, Daiquiri and Cookies).

I'm glad you found it! It gets boring when it is private journal on a forum. :)

I have the Colorado Cookies Auto waiting too. I am going to put out a couple for summer and may have to put those out.

Yeah for sure man! Really look forward to seeing the outdoor runs! As you know I like indoor growin' but I really thrive watching and growing outside plants! :D
Willl you be running a journal for outdoors? If so, please tag me!!

Back