Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies & Auto Brooklyn Sunrise in a Welly Boot (Only1Sky)

Just a silly / fun little exercise to enjoy some camaraderie and show what can be done in a ridiculous container. :thumbsup:
I figured as much. It's nice when we get to the point where we don't actually need any more cannabis, and we can do things just for fun or experimentation. The kid in me smiled when I saw it, the pragmatic old man in me thought it was a less than optimal use of a good seed. Fun is it's own reward, I'll keep following along.

@humarob, I'm both kid and cantankerous old tight-wad. Turns out, these seeds cost me nothing (prize winnings from previous AFN contests), and since I now have about 250 still in inventory, I can afford to be frivolous as I search for truly great strains. Good luck on your two stains. I'd heard good things about both Colorado Cookies and Brooklyn Sunrise, so I'm curious to see how they deliver on taste, potency and effect. Tag me if you run a journal.

@humarob, I'm both kid and cantankerous old tight-wad. Turns out, these seeds cost me nothing (prize winnings from previous AFN contests), and since I now have about 250 still in inventory, I can afford to be frivolous as I search for truly great strains. Good luck on your two stains. I'd heard good things about both Colorado Cookies and Brooklyn Sunrise, so I'm curious to see how they deliver on taste, potency and effect. Tag me if you run a journal.
I love your plants sky and we've been on a great growing journey together also your a top bloke and you have great taste in pets like me

sorry, I forgot these in my last post... :cheers: :d5: -- all comments meant with friendliness and without judgement -- :smoking: :peace:

Cookies are now 55 days old, and the Sunrise is 29 days old. Sunrise is shooting up like a bean stalk, Cookies is hanging low, gripping the edges of the boot top. Sunrise started flower development a couple of days ago. Here's both together, then Sunrise and last is Cookies.

56.Boots (55+29).jpg
56.BS (29).jpg
56.COC (55).jpg

May I ask about the use of the clothespins? I’m assuming used as weight to bend branches. Is it enough weight?

Update time. Colorado Cookies is now 63 days old and the buds are maturing up nicely. I'm sure she'll be delightful, just a pity that there will be so little to enjoy. C'est la vie.

64.COC (63) a.jpg
64.COC (63) b.jpg
64.COC (63) c.jpg

Meanwhile, Brooklyn Sunrise, at just 37 days, is going gang-busters. I expect her to get top-heavy fairly soon, so I'll need a container that can both hold and stabilize the boot.

64.BS (37) a.jpg
64.BS (37) b.jpg
64.BS (37) c.jpg

Hello, @Sctanley007, thanks for stopping by this silly little Welly Boot grow. Yep, the clothes pins are to gently pull down the branches. I find them so quick and easy to use, and safe for the plant since the branch rides in the gap in the wooden pin, so nothing impinges on the plant. As the plant grows the weight of a single pin is often not enough. So I just double up, as you can see in these photos. But the use is limited, beyond what you see here I will remove the pins, and go with pipe-cleaners attached to holes in the top rim of the boot.

I love your plants sky and we've been on a great growing journey together also your a top bloke and you have great taste in pets like me

Hello there buddy. Just want to send out a big :love: for your tremendous support of the AFN community and its grow battles. Personally, your encouragement, tips and suggestions have been so much appreciated.

So here's a nod to you ...

Hello there buddy. Just want to send out a big :love: for your tremendous support of the AFN community and its grow battles. Personally, your encouragement, tips and suggestions have been so much appreciated.

So here's a nod to you ...

thanks sky and look at those head tilts there an amazing breed so funny :bighug: and afn has become a huge part of my life also a huge bonus is i get the smoke all this weed as well

Booty Call for the Low Spark of High-Healed Girls.

70.Boots.jpg

Brooklyn Sunrise is now 43 days. I think the stretch is finishing up, and how the energy should be focused on bud enhancement. :toke:

70.BS (43) a.jpg
70.BS (43) b.jpg

Colorado Cookies, at day 69, in on the home lap. About another week or so, I reckon. :thumbsup:

70.COC (69) a.jpg
70.COC (69) b.jpg
70.COC (69) c.jpg
70.COC (69) d.jpg

Back