Night Owl Seeds Blue Microverse F5

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Blue Microverse F5, start 1/14.
DSC_0631~2.JPG

Here she is again at day 3. She seems happy and ready to thrive. She's bedded in 100% Happy Frog which contains Mycorrhizal Fungi. But just to be sure the Myco takes hold, I inoculated her with Arbico Organics Myco by sprinkling the topsoil around the stem with the Myco, and watering it into the soil. I will repeat the Myco treatment at the beginning of flowering.
DSC_0649~3.JPG

Last edited:
At Day 8, she has made it one node past the cotyledon. At this point, I will begin mixing in 1/16 tsp per gallon of RAW, Full Up(Sphagnum Moss) to PH 6.1 dechlorinated tap water. To help level a path for consistent struggle free nutrient uptake throughout her life cycle.
Screenshot_20220126-120309.png

Day 17, and feeding time. She will get top dressed with 1 Tbs of Down to Earth - Bat Guano, a cup of Dr. Earth - Flower Girl, a cup of worm castings, a half cup of Diatomaceous Earth, a 1/4 tsp of Azomite, and then treated with Myco. I will repeat this at day 37.
full

That plant looks stout af. I dont know if its the pic but it looks like its 2 inchs tall.

I thought it looked that way almost looks like you transplanted it and buried it up to the Cotyledons.

I germ seeds in their forever home until the end @Shugrows. She's a squat bush.

Back