Night Owl Seeds Organic Pre 98 EP1, Blue & Purple Microverse

Yeah it’s really easy if you get your soil and amendments right. Silica’s good shit, replacing molasses with Liquid Weight worked good for me.
I struggled with finishing my bud, Flower Finisher is good shit! Talking about ph, I don’t know how lol. Never in 40 years of gardening. No bugs either, amend with neem and insect frass

Yeah it’s really easy if you get your soil and amendments right. Silica’s good shit, replacing molasses with Liquid Weight worked good for me.
I struggled with finishing my bud, Flower Finisher is good shit! Talking about ph, I don’t know how lol. Never in 40 years of gardening. No bugs either, amend with neem and insect frass
Lol! I have never PHed my organic grows either and they turn out just fine.
Can’t believe you haven’t been hit with a pest problem yet in all these years growing organically.
You’re a lucky guy!

Lol. Only on my indoor cannabis grows. I never spray insecticide outdoors either. Veggies I companion plant and just plant some for the bugs. Lol. My container plants have to be tuff or they get shit canned. I have had a bunch 20 + years in the same pots. 6 months on the patio, 6 months in the garage. Here's a few out on the patio from 2 or 3 years ago.

jf8CHSx.jpg

cM7hpql.jpg

Last edited:
Lol. Only on my indoor cannabis grows. I never spray insecticide outdoors either. Veggies I companion plant and just plant some for the bugs. Lol. My container plants have to be tuff or they get shit canned. I have had a bunch 20 + years in the same pots. 6 months on the patio, 6 months in the garage. Here's a few out on the patio from 2 or 3 years ago.

jf8CHSx.jpg

cM7hpql.jpg
Wow! Beautiful brother! :thumbsup:

All right then, here we are at the end of week 8 day 56. Plants are doin fine on the Flower Finisher, filling out and building stacks.
I top dressed day 50 with FF, Bio Fish, EWC and Blue Ribbon compost. I had some Hardy Gro Ultra Bio left over from last grow and will use it up every other watering.

Pre 98 Ep 1 day 56. Hard to get good pics of this one back in the corner. Maybe I'll pull her out next week for a better look.
She's building some nice colas and getting frosty.

ur0Be55.jpg

JDhstFR.jpg

N64zE2q.jpg

Blue Microverse day 56.

NKo5HfZ.jpg

WJIm7Y1.jpg

HGH7CJS.jpg

Purple Microverse day 54.

FrXOdMT.jpg

JAglEXZ.jpg

PmFQRIL.jpg

Binary Selections Moon Juice day 56. Starting to tie up branches. Frost is coming on also.

Qk39hOD.jpg

5ALhsLS.jpg

Thanks for checking out my thread. I'll update again next weekend. :peace:

End of week 9. Weather turned warmer this past week and I have had low humidity in my room.
Moon juice is showing some signs of lockout. Always trying to juggle some shit around to get my environment right in this ramshackle garden in the garage. Glad I got it. Smoked a lot of shitty brick weed for 40 years.:biggrin:

Group shot.

XombUkE.jpg

Pre 98 Ep1 day 63 I promised better pics. I lied.:shrug:

CJnIHUT.jpg

6QVgzhX.jpg

8gx6viI.jpg

vywdfa8.jpg

Blue Microverse day 63. She looks and smells pretty.

YKFi8Rh.jpg

GD1PeYe.jpg

dHlqAMQ.jpg

Purple Microverse day 61. Big frosty buds.

RDYshPl.jpg

2okqs8I.jpg

42kHGeM.jpg

Binary Selections Moon Juice day 63. I want to try some more of these Blk Mrrr crosses.

tD7KBlC.jpg

JtohEtC.jpg

oNE3I8X.jpg

Thanks for looking. See you next weekend. :peace:

End of week 10. 2 or 3 weeks at most ought to finish these girls up.

Group shot

fwWaqpZ.jpg

Pre 98 Ep1 day 70. She's fading fast. 75 to 85 day harvest window.
Good pics remain elusive. :biggrin:

D7WqHzq.jpg

zeFmg8u.jpg

dStHIAm.jpg

Blue Microverse day 70. Should be ready soon. Probably will let her go another week or so.

7swLaOb.jpg

QUdnnuX.jpg

HirXsBi.jpg

Purple Microverse day 68. Super frosty. Barely showing any fade yet.

3oPZzsy.jpg

H3ViBGa.jpg

Ox9c9UK.jpg

Binary Selections Moon Juice day 70. She's fading hard. Something about the environment or the feed
she doesn't care for. Couple more weeks.

UimiMAI.jpg

ihoEOx3.jpg

ap4Rauq.jpg

M7FZlWn.jpg

Thanks for looking. Be back Next weekend.:pass:

Last edited:
End week 11. Chopped Blue Microverse day 71. I'll post dry weight next weekend.
The other 3 are chuggin along. At least another week Maybe more for Purple Microverse.

Group

HBcBlW7.jpg

Pre 98 EP1 day 77. Slightly fruity with a very refreshing Menthol/mint smell.
I like it. Can't wait to get some cured out.

XioLTmP.jpg

t3SK0pY.jpg

Nmyc6XK.jpg

dKjoC4d.jpg

Purple Microverse Day 75. This gals all bunched up. Going to have to be careful
drying her out. I want to try again soon.

jzrAjlz.jpg

JIOlJ1C.jpg

feAYKU5.jpg

Binary Selections Moon Juice day 77. Will chop on day 80.
Nice fruity terps with a little gas, Solid nugs. I'm curious about yield and dreading trim.

oVWqrwT.jpg

dPe1cba.jpg

The container plants still have 4 more months in the hole.

TcrgKt1.jpg

f4kj5Dk.jpg

Thanks for looking. See you next weekend.:peace:

Back